Chapter 22: Rift... Again.

-Meanwhile in a parallel dimension.-

*Beep beep*

Were the sounds of an alarm clock produced on top of a desk next to the bed.

*Beep b- CRASH*

...Or used to as it was just thrown at a wall... Great job Vyx.

Vyx: "Wha... Wait a minute I don't remember setting an alarm. Heck why would I set an alarm if my body forces me to wake up before the time I wanna wake up?"

Vyx looks around in confusion. He looks at the mirror and sees someones reflection next to him, sitting on his chair. It was-

Vyx: "Pho?"

Vyx turns the chair slowly until it faced him and-

Vyx: "Dude what the heck are you doing with the book?"

Pho: "I umm... Was writing a chapter so that annoying cube doesn't come back?"

Vyx: "Well uhh... Thanks I guess? Hand over the book please. Actually just hold onto it for now, gotta do my morning routine. And please don't write those down too."

Pho: "What's your morning routine?"

Vyx: "Easy. Get up from bed, Get cereal, Eat, claim daily rewards from games I play, and lay down on bed again."

Pho: "That's kinda... Whatever, just do you."

Vyx: "Alright then."

Vyx gets himself off his bed and walks towards the door after stretching for a bit.

-Timeskip-

Vyx enters the room again and lays back down on the bed.

Pho: "So uhh. What now?"

Vyx: "Well you started the chapter now we gotta end it. Wanna go to the lobby dimension?"

Pho: "Eh. Don't feel like talking to other writers at the moment."

Vyx: "How about going in their story dimensions?"

Pho: "If we get spotted we could get in big trouble."

Vyx: "Good point. So uh what now?"

Pho: "I dunno. Draw I guess?"

Vyx: "I'm out of ideas..."

Pho passes the book to Vyx. There was an awkward silence between the two. Vyx plays with their hair fluff making it messier than it should be.

And then out of nowhere, Vyx screamed.

Vyx: "AAAAAAAAA"

Pho: "What is it? What's wrong?"

Vyx: "Uhh nothing. Just had to make a sound because my ears were ringing from the sound of absolute silence."

Pho: "Oh. You could've just played music or a video."

Vyx: "You know, we haven't checked on my OC residents for a while now."

Pho: "Your Own Creations?"

Vyx: "Yeah. Wanna check?"

Pho: "Actually maybe next time."

Vyx: "Oh how about the uhh... Storage?"

Pho: "Hard pass."

The two went back in silence thinking of something to do today. Vyx gets up turns to Pho.

Vyx: "Wanna see the armory-"

Pho: "NO"

Vyx: "Aw come on I made a few more swords there~"