Yandere!Girlfriend x Male!Reader

Title: You are My Human Lover and Mine Only

Requested by tom from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

N/n - Nickname

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n - Y/n L/n is just your average normal human boy with no friends to talk to or laugh with until he meets with the most popular girl in school known as Girlfriend and the two of them became a loving couple until Y/n starts talking with some of his new friends, especially girls that actually broke Girlfriend's own heart and is determined to get her true love back, even if it means by devouring the souls of everyone in the entire planet and enslave the human race to seal their relationship permanently.

A/n #2: This oneshot is based off of the Friday Night Funkin' Animation on Youtube made by FERA Animations called, "Boyfriend Turns Into A Vampire", but in more of a Yandere Twist at the end of the oneshot that is completely different from the original.

Location: Creation City High School - Creation City

Date: August 13, 1987

Time: 8:00 AM

No POV

Once upon a beautiful morning in Creation City, for today is like every other day, it's the first day of school and our story begins with a young teenage boy with the H/c hair and a pair of colorful E/c eyes named Y/n L/n, who just moved into Creation City a couple of weeks ago and is riding the school bus for his first day of school at the Creation City High School.

However, despite of being new here in Creation City as the new student here at Creation City High, things are not going well for the poor teenage boy for he is just your average normal human boy with no friends to talk to or to laugh with because Y/n is not always the social type and is much more of a introvert. Every time, he tries to interact with someone to be friends with, but they just ignore him like he doesn't even exist making the boy even more sad and depressed as the day progresses.

All he ever wanted is to hang out and make lot of friends just for once to make him feel like that he is not a figment of someone's imagination.

Y/n *Thinking*: Why would anyone do this to me? I did nothing bad to them to get under their skin. All I ever wanted to have lots of friends to hang out with instead of making everyone think I don't even exist. How is this even my life if they think I don't even exist whenever I tried to strike up a conversation with someone? What is a man to do at a time like this?

As he questions himself when a miracle might happen to him at any time, but he feels that his first day here at Creation City High is not what it's crack up to be.

Until today, when his life is about to change for the better when a red-haired girl named Girlfriend, who was known as the most popular girl in school walk right through the door of the classroom that Y/n is in and as he gazed upon the beautiful brunette in pure awe and the girl looked at him with a wink for it was love at first sight.

Girlfriend then took a seat right next to Y/n as the boy began to blush up a storm that he is sitting right next to the most popular girl in school, which she actually find the boy very cute when he blushes like that and she can tell by the look on his face.

Girlfriend: Hi there~ You must be new here at this school. What's your name, cutie~?

Y/n: Uhhh....It's....Y/n.