Yandere!Nikusa x Male!Teen!Reader

Title: One Sin for Another

Requested by AshFan-27

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod: The Entity (Demo) Mod - With Nikusa and her song - Promenade

A/n: As the single teenage heart-throb named Y/n L/n is hanging out with his best friend, Agoti in the void world as their hangout, he eventually meets up with the infamous Nikusa in her own domain in the void. Nikusa challenged Y/n to a fair rap battle as a way to make him fall in love with him by the power of her lustful curves, especially her jiggly breasts that will slowly hypnotize Y/n into submission of becoming her future husband without the use of committing the sinful act of murder.

A/n #2: Although, we may know a lot about Agoti with his own Fnf mod, but after waiting for so long for the Entity Fnf mod with 3 new characters including Nikusa, it gave us a chance to learn more about what this mod
has in store for us in the future once the update of the mod comes by.

A/n #3: Also, the reason why the mod took so long to make is because of the jiggle mechanic on Nikusa's big boobs. I don't know or why they had to do that, but there's nothing to talk about here.

Location: The Void

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV 

One pretty normal day here in the void, there is once a young single teenage boy heart-throb with spiky H/c hair and colorful E/c eyes named Y/n L/n, who is just hanging out with his best friend named Agoti (Which his name is also an acronym that stands for, "A Guy On The Internet) and how they both became friends after Y/n was transported to the void after he broke up with his girlfriend that was also a demon that got so mad from the breakup that made her send Y/n into the void, which is how Y/n met Agoti and became best friends.

Note: Just to be clear, the demon is girlfriend is not the Dearest's daughter and it was some other kind of demoness that only wanted a boyfriend to use Y/n's musical talents as a rapper for fame and money, something that even Tabi can understand. Remember that now.

The two of them spent most of their time together in the void until a couple of teens by the name of Boyfriend and Girlfriend did a rap battle with Agoti and Y/n that managed to get them out of the void and back into the real world.

By then, the two of the were able to teleport to the void and back into the real world by the use of creating portals to travel into different worlds thanks to Girlfriend, who taught Y/n how to create portals with a F/c power crystal she gave to him as a birthday present and they were using the void as their hangout and even built their own man cave with a working TV and gaming consoles, a mini-fridge filled with snacks and beverages, some bean bag chairs and a boombox to play their favorite music.

The two of them were having some fun playing some video games until Y/n got a text from Girlfriend telling him that there's someone here in the void that wants to meet her in person, but he has to see her alone.

~In Y/n's Smartphone via Text Messaging~

Girlfriend: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: Hey, GF. What's up.

Girlfriend: I know that you and Agoti are hanging out in the void like always and I didn't mean to bother you, but there's someone in the void that wants to meet you in person.