Yandere!Corrupted!Flaky x Female!Cat!Reader x Corrupted!Flippy/Fliqpy

Title: Double Corrupted Trouble

Artwork for oneshot belongs to: Xx.Vikousek.xX

Requested by Flippy from Quotev

Reader Info

Species: House Cat

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

F/s - Favorite Snack

F/d - Favorite Drink

A/n: Y/n L/n is a resident here in Happy Tree Village and while she is enjoying her day at the local park, until she gets into trouble or shall we say double trouble with the Happy Tree Friends very own Corrupted Power Couple, known as Corrupted Flaky and Corrupted Flippy /Fliqpy, who are starting to spread the evil corruption all over Happy Tree Village and they are about to do the same with their beloved little innocent, Y/n L/n to join their cause of spreading the evil corruption to everyone in both the Friday Night Funkin' and Happy Tree Friends Universe in honor of their leader and creator of the Corruption Virus, the Lemon Demon.

A/n #2: Flaky and Flippy are both from Happy Tree Friends that both got their very own Friday Night Funkin' Mods along with the remastered Flippy/Fliqpy FNF Mod that is still under development for the completed version of the mod. Hopefully, that will happen in the future.

A/n #3: Their Corrupted counterparts were created by a Friday Night Funkin' fan that had the idea of creating a fan made Friday Night Corruption Mod of both Flaky and Flippy/Fliqpy to continue the fandom of the Corruption Mod with Corrupted Boyfriend jumping into countless mods of the FNF Multiverse to spread the Corruption Virus to every mod in Friday Night Funkin' in honor of his master, The Lemon Demon.

Mod: Vs. Flaky, Vs. Flippy/Fliqpy, Vs. Flippy/Fliqpy (Remastered) Flipped-Out Mods - Happy Tree Friends - Friday Night Funkin' Mods

Location: Happy Tree Village - The Local Park

Date: May 11, 1987

Time: 12:25 PM

No POV

It was just a perfectly normal day here in Happy Tree Village, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming around the local park and everyone here in town are enjoying their day like having a lovely picnic or playing a totally normal game of hide and seek with all of their friends and families.

Then there's a lovely female F/c cat named Y/n L/n, who is enjoying her day at the local park by sitting on the park bench while listening to her favorite song, (Insert Favorite Friday Night Funkin' Song Here) on her MP3 Player and eating a F/s and her bottle full of F/d. Although, she may be enjoying herself everyday for some peace and quiet, but everyday is always the same old thing, something bad happens around at Happy Tree Village with everyone getting killed with lots of gruesome ways like Splendid and Splendont both fighting each other to prove, who is the real hero around here or Flippy getting flipped out with his PTSD and starts killing everyone in his sights like he's in another war.

Speaking about Flippy, they both met each other when Y/n moved in here in Happy Tree Village a few weeks ago along with his beloved girlfriend, Flaky, who acts like a protective and overbearing sister to her. The two of them always loved to hang out with Y/n everyday while not letting her leave their side under any circumstances whatsoever like Flippy started dragging Disco Bear to the public restroom when he started flirting with Y/n and killed him by beating him up to a pulp and flushing his whole body down the toilet and Flaky always had to make sure that Y/n is steered clear of any kind of danger that comes into contact with her, especially her own fear of Chickens and flying to keep her "Little Sister" safe and sound.