Yandere!Taki x Nun!Shy!Female!Reader

Title: The Nun Chainsaw Massacre

Requested by AngelDustSimpFor3v3r

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod: Taki the Killer Nun - Friday Night Fever Mod

A/n: When Y/n became a nun at the local church in Uptown Creation City, she has a hard time getting along with the other nuns at the church as they kept making fun of her shy behavior and would pull unholy pranks on her to humilate her and her long-time dream of becoming a nun to the Lord himself. Until, one of the nuns known as Taki is aware of Y/n's pain and suffering from the other nuns and plans to teach those "unholy" nuns a lessson that they will never forget for treating Y/n like trash by killing them in cold blood in the dead of night with her trusty chainsaw and plans to teach Y/n her own ways of religion like a "big sister" to her.

A/n #2: In this oneshot with Taki from the Friday Night Fever mod and Y/n, this story will be platonic as Taki will break Y/n's own mind to become as sadistic and insane as her as she will treat Y/n like she's her own sister, even if it means by using many different cult like methods to get what she wants for Y/n to be just like her.

Location: The God's Creation Church - The Local Community Church in Uptown Creation City

Date: April 14, 2013

Time: 8:45 PM

Weather: Heavy Rain with a high chance of thunderstorms

No POV

On a dark and stormy night at the local church in Uptown Creation City known as the God's Creation Local Community Church, where everyone in Creation City can come in every Sunday to learn more about their all powerful creative god known as Creation, the creator of the multiverse and better known as the God's Creation. Even men, women and children will come to the church for Sunday School with the men and women will learn how to become Pastors and Nuns while they teach the children the ways of the religion of their benevolent God.

However, only one certain nun with her H/c hair tucked away in her headdress and with her E/c eyes shedding tears of sadness by the name of Y/n L/n is not having the best time in her life as a nun in training at the church.

You see, Y/n is completely different from the other nuns and it's because that she is more of a shy and timid type of person and the other nuns made fun of her shy personality as they began pull many countless "unholy" pranks since her very first day at nun school such as pouring a bucket of very expensive, exotic wine over her head in the restrooms and even trapping her in a box while she was sleeping and making her thinking that she was buried alive.

Not to mention that they kept saying rude and cruel insult to Y/n that defientely shows that they are not worthy of being with their God and will eventually face certain death in the future thus leading them to the fires of Hell.

Nun #1: Hah! You really think that you will be a nun like us with that stupid look on your face.

Nun #2: You'll never be a part of God with the rest of us! I think you should go to Hell with the other nun rejects like Sarvente and her criminal Russian husband!

Nun #3: Nuns like you deserve be in Hell, that the place for freaks like you!
As they kept torturing the poor young woman, who gave up her life to serve her God with love and respect could not endure all the pain and suffering from those abusive nuns. I believe those nuns are going to Hell instead of Y/n because their horrible pranks and insults to her are very unholy and I heard that the fires in the Underworld are fueled with clean, burning propane and it's clean, burning burning hell down there, I tell you what.
At this rate, Y/n may not be able to live long enough to survive their cruel and unholy pranks and eventually she will commit the unholy act of suicide.