Trollge!GF x Male!Reader

Title: Forbidden Love

Requested by Paperjamsans1234

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n: Y/n L/n was walking on the trail at the Mother Nature National Park in the dark, but then he saw a pair of glowing yellow eyes, staring at him with a wicked smile on his face. It was revealed to be a tall figure with snow white hair, otherwise known as Trollge GF and Y/n was shocked to see Girlfriend turn into a Trollge as she asked Y/n to have a rap battle with her, which he agrees with a shaky nod. What Y/n didn't know is that Trollge GF has an obsession with Y/n and she will do everything in her nightmare-fueled power to have Y/n all to herself.

Location: Mother Nature National Park -The Dark Shade Woods - Mt. Cliffhanger Village

Date: June 14, 2021

Time: 9:15 PM

No POV

It was a cold summer night here at the Mother Nature National Park in Mt. Cliffhanger Village that is just a few miles away from Creation City, a local teenage boy with a talent for rap battling named Y/n L/n is walking down the trail of the park in the dark to get back home to his own apartment at Lonely Hills Apartments, which is just a short walk away from the local gas station where he works at to the apartment he lives in.

However, Y/n is getting the feeling that he's being followed and/or being watched while he is walking on the path to his apartment. He hasn't felt this feeling ever since he became a rapper with his two best friends, Boyfriend and Girlfriend and he felt really uneasy when the red haired demon girl started watching Y/n rap battle against many opponents during his career as a professional rapper and she could not take her eyes off the H/c haired boy with the colorful E/c eyes as an unhealthy obsession and infatuation towards begins to grow inside of her heart and all she can think about is Y/n himself.

There's even been some reports about a bunch of people that went missing as they just all disappeared into thin air along with a few murder cases as well. The murders were mainly just girls that interacted with Y/n, whether they have a crush on him or they're just friends with him.

This has made Y/n even more worried and scared that even his best friend, Boyfriend has gone missing as well. Usually, Y/n enjoys walking around the trail at the national park that makes him feel calm and help him think while listening to the environment around him, now he feels nervous, scared and alone and he can't even hear himself think as he felt a pair of glowing yellow eyes are looking at him from behind.

Y/n tries his best to ignore this feeling and kept walking down the dirt path back to his apartment. However, he was stopped in his track by the sound of someone stepping on a stick, which made Y/n turn around to see who's behind him that is following him through the trail path, but there was no one behind him, only for him turn back around to see a tall, yet familiar looking figure in front of him, which made Y/n back up in fear as he look up to see the glowing yellow eyes and sharp yellow teeth.

It didn't take too long for Y/n to realize that he somehow recognize that the figure is actually Girlfriend, judging by her long hair that is white and not her typical red hair and her smile is very creepy and scary that sent chills down his spine, telling him that Girlfriend is not really herself tonight. Girlfriend then slowly waked over to Y/n and he tried to back away from her, but he was frozen in fear as Girlfriend grabbed Y/n and pulled him into a big hug as his head landed on her rather large breasts that appears to be a Double D or E cup size and she's normally a C or D cup and she started rubbing and stroking his head with her black hand slow and steady making Y/n feel really uncomfortable and scared at the same time, but he also feels safe and relaxed with her putting his head on her cleavage and the way she continued stroking his head slow and steady that almost made him fell asleep.