Yandere!Zardy x Female!Reader

Title: The Corn Maze of No Return

Requested by L0Lbit Is a Grimm Simp from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

F/Hc - Favorite Halloween Costume

FNF Mod: Vs. Zardy - Friday Night Funkin' Mod

A/n: One night on Halloween at the corn maze in Pumpkin Patch Village, Y/n is being dared by Billy Mason and his gang to go into the corn maze to find the scary scarecrow known as Zardy and challenge him to a rap battle to prove that she has the courage to do such a terrifying act on Halloween night, but the number one rule when you are about to go into Zardy's corn maze is to show no disrespect or they will all suffer the consequences by Zardy the scarecrow himself.

So Y/n did what Billy told her to do by going into the maze while Billy and his goons decided to do some late-night hijinks in the corn maze, not even bothering to know that one of the sentient pumpkins was watching them vandalizing the corn maze that will lead them all to their doom while the scarecrow has some other plans with Y/n that will really make things go bump in the night.

Location: The Corn Maze - Pumpkin Patch Village

Date: October 31, 2018

Time: 10:23 PM

No POV

On a spooky Halloween Night here at the Pumpkin Patch Village located at the countryside of Creation City for people to celebrate Halloween to embrace the spirit of Spooky Month, everyone were having a blast of Halloween fun by going into many of the amazing Halloween themed attractions like the Haunted Movie Theater, the Build-A-Mangle Workshop, the Pirate Cove Adventure Ride, The Dreadbear Haunted House, The Candy Cornfield Bakery, the Tombstone Café, etc.. However, this is only one attraction that is closed to the public that even the staff members that work at the Halloween Village are not allowed to go in there after the scary and horrifying history of the deadly Corn Maze that is also the home of the legendary scarecrow known as Zardy.

Zardy doesn't like anyone going into his corn maze cause he believed that someone might show no respect to his corn maze such smashing his pumpkin minions, chopping up his plants with a fire axe or even set fire to his beloved cornfield that made all the twists and turns to create the corn maze. If he even finds out that someone has entered his own corn maze, he will have no trouble to hunt them down and kill them in cold blood with his trusty scythe, unless the people who ever entered the corn maze through a dare that they don't want to do or they got lost in the corn maze to find someone or something, he will actually lead them to the entrance of the corn maze and will let them off the hook this time until the next victim goes into his corn maze.

But tonight on this Halloween night, there is a young teenage girl with H/c hair and colorful E/c eyes in a F/Hc costume that is being forced to go into the corn maze to find Zardy the scarecrow and challenge him to a rap battle as some sort of sick dare from her worst enemy and school bully, Billy Mason and his two goons, Terry and Larry. Billy Mason can be cruel and selfish when it comes to special events of the year in Creation City and Halloween is no exception.

Billy: Go on, shrimp. Go into that corn maze and challenge that dopey scarecrow to rap battle! I dare you.

Y/n: No! I can't do that! You know what happens when you go into the maze at this late at night, especially on Halloween Night!