001 - Tresspassing Dinosaurs in El Paso

Dallas Richley (13) travel to El Paso, Texas, he travels with his black Tyrannosaurus named Sue.

" I smell something." Sue the Tyrannosaurus said.

" Like food Sue." Dallas said.

" Nope. I sensed something is running wild within this area." Sue the Tyrannsaurus said. " In Gila National Forest in El Paso."

" Then, we'll checked it out." Dallas said.

Now Dallas and his pet black tyrannosaurus Sue were heading to the Gila National Forest. Later, the purple Ulughbegsaurus, a cousin of the Carcharodontosaurus.

" Whoa." Dallas said. " The Ulughbegsaurus. A distant relative of the Carcharodontosaurus.

" Can you judged this size of this dinosaur?" Sue the Tyrannosaurus said.

" 7 to 8 meters. That's approximately 25 to 26 feet." Dallas said. " I will named him Ural."

" I'm not alone in this forest." Ural the Ulughbegsaurus said. " There was another dinosaur over there."

Ural the Ulughbegsaurus pointed Dallas and as he pointed to the crimson red Timurlengia, a tyrannosaur.

" Timurlengia. Its size is 10 to 13 feet." Dallas said. " This is an early tyrannosaur, lived much earlier than T. Rex. I will named him Timothy."

Suddenly, Team Alpha Gang showed up.

" Finally two dinosaurs are now mine! I proclaimed myself as a dinosaur king!" Dr. Z said.

" Back off old man." Timothy the Timurlengia said.

" You need to be a dinosaur if you want to be a king of the dinosaurs." Ural the Ulughbegsaurus said.

" Huh?! It talked?!" Ursula, Zander and Ed were both said.

" What is going on here? Why did these two dinosaurs talked?" Dr. Z asked.

" Because I'm the one who managed to communicate with dinosaurs especially my black tyrannosaurus Sue." Dallas said. " So you and your gangs are not to underestimate these talking dinosaurs."

" That ain't fair." Dr. Z said.

" Dr. Z. It would be better if we searched other dinosaurs in the other area." Ed said.

" Sounds like a brilliant idea." Dr. Z said.

Then, Dr. Z and his gang ran away.

" Dinosaur thugs." Ural the Ulughbegsaurus, Sue the Tyrannosaurus and Timothy the Timurlengia said.