006 - Dino Visitors in Netherlands

Dallas and his team arrived in Netherlands to find some wild dinosaurs sighted in the Netherlands.

" Okay." Dallas said. " We will find any sightings of wild dinosaurs."

" Netherlands would be a great place to visit." Max said.

" This is a perfect place to looked for some wild dinosaurs on the loose." Rex said.

" No problem for me." Zoe said.

" Not problem for you Zoe." Paris the Parasaurolophus.

" Come on. Don't be a bully Paris." Brownie the Spinosaurus.

" Did you just call me a bully?" Paris the Parasaurolophus said.

" Brownie. You are a clumsy fool." Sue the Tyrannosaurus.

" You're making her getting insulted Brownie." Ace the Carnotaurus said. " You looked more worse than Spiny."

Suddenly, a wild Regaliceratops showed up.

" A Regaliceratops!" Dallas said. " A new horned dinosaur discovered in Canada!"

" Whoa! That is cool!" Max said.

Suddenly two Spinosaurids, Ceratosuchops and Riparovenator showed up.

" Ceratosuchops and Riparovenator!" Dallas said. " Close cousins of Spinosaurus that were discovered in Isle of Wight, off England's south coast."

" No wonder if they were trying to attack us." Rex said.

" To be honest with you, it's highly unlikely. " Ace the Carnotaurus said.

" Are you sure?" Chomp the Triceratops asked.

" Trust me Chomp." Ace the Carnotaurus said. " These three new dinosaurs are not here to cause a lot of trouble."

" Now that explains." Ural the Ulughbegasaurus said.

" Show offs." Brownie the Spinosaurus.

" Brownie. Stop it." Timothy the Timurlengia said.

" You are trying to insulting those three new dinosaurs." Ural the Ulughbegasaurus said.

The wild talking Regaliceratops, Ceratosuchops and Riparovenator looked at Dallas and the others. Their names are Regal, Cash and Ripper.

" Why are you looking at us?" Chomp the Triceratops asked.

" Because all of you poses no threat to us." Ripper the Riparovenator said.

" Ripper has a point." Cash the Ceratosuchops said.

" We're tired of getting travel to different places." Regal the Regaliceratops said.

" Looks like these three dinos can talked too." Rex said.

" It is rare to find wild talking dinosaurs." Ace the Carnotaurus said. " I'm not an expert."