005 - Tlatolophus

It was an intense battle situated in Egypt as Brownie the Spinosaurus still fighting Spiny the Spinosaurus.

" How long do we need to watched the two spinosaurus fighting each other?" Chomp the Triceratops asked.

" I don't know." Ace the Carnotaurus said. " Those two Spinosaurus are something fishy."

" I have to agree with you." Chomp the Triceratops said.

Meanwhile, Paris the Parasaurolophus is fighting Tank the Saichania.

" Looks like I shall take you down for good." Paris the Parasaurolophus said. " You ended up being a pain in the neck."

Suddenly, a green Tlatolophus named Tap showed up and attacked Tank the Saichania.

" Who are you dino?" Paris the Parasaurolophus asked.

" My name is Tap." Tap the Tlatolophus said. " I'm your ally."

" One of the talking dinosaurs? Considered yourself as an exceptional."  Paris the Parasaurolophus said.

Zoe and her team were surprised to see another duckbill dinosaur.

" Another duckbill dinosaur?" Zoe asked.

" That's Tlatolophus. " Rex said. " It's a relative of the Lambeosaurus."

Later, Blow the Diabloceratops defeated Terry the Tyrannosaurus, Paris the Parasaurolophus and Tap the Tlatolophus defeated Tank the Saichania and finally Chomp the Triceratops, Ace the Carnotaurus  and Brownie were managed to defeat Spiny the Spinosaurus.

" Our dinosaur has been defeated! You three failed many times again and again!!!" Dr. Z exclaimed.

" We have to regroup first." Ed said. " That's our only options."

" We don't to get bumped by horned dinosaurs." Zander said.

Pentagon the Pentaceratops and Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus were looking at the Team Alpha Gang.

" Ready to get charged and hit by a horned train?" Pentagon the Pentaceratops asked.

Then, the Team Alpha Gang retreats.

" Cowards." Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus, Pentagon the Pentaceratops and Ural the Ulughbegasaurus were both said.

" I guess they're afraid of relatives of Triceratops." Dallas said.

" Finally, at least Brownie joined our fan club." Timothy the Timurlengia said.

" Huh? Fan Club? What is that?" Brownie the Spinosaurus asked.

" Yep. That Brownie is clueless." Chomp the Triceratops said.