004 - Another Spinosaurus

Now Chomp and Ace were taking on the Spiny the Spinosaurus while Paris is taking on Tank the Saichania and Blow the Diabloceratops is fighting Terry the Tyrannosaurus.

" Okay showoff." Blow the Diabloceratops said. " Let me see if your fire power would withstand the combination of water and wind. Good thing you are not too much popularity. Anyway, I can take you down but don't go easy on me."

It was an intense battle as Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus noticed a brown log.

" What is this brown log?" Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus said. " Wait a minute, that is no brown log."

Brownie the dark brown Spinosaurus coming out of the water.

" Who are you calling me a brown log?" Brownie the Spinosaurus said.

" Whoa. Another Spinosaurus?" Max said.

" How is that possible?" Zoe said.

" It occassionally happens sometimes two dinosaurs of the same species." Dallas said. " Like there are two tyrannosaurus and two spinosaurus."

" Looks like Dallas has a point." Reese said.

Rhyno talked to Brownie.

" What is your name?" Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus said.

" My name is Brownie." Brownie the Spinosaurus said. " Yours?"

" I'm Rhyno. The Pachyrhinosaurus. " Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus said.

Later, Brownie the Spinosaurus noticed the dinosaur battle.

" Looks like somebody pinch me." Brownie the Spinosaurus said as he attacked Spiny the Spinosaurus.

" That brown spinosaurus attacked Spiny." Rex said.

" That's really strange." Zoe said.

" How can there was a dark brown spinosaurus?" Max asked.

" I found him in the river, at first I thought he was the brown log." Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus said.

" Wow." Pentagon the Pentaceratops said. " You're so clueless."

Meanwhile, Dr. Z and his team noticed a dark brown spinosaurus.

" Where did that dark brown spinosaurus came from?" Dr. Z asked.

" We have no idea." Ed said.

" It was hard to believe that another spinosaurus attacked a fellow spinosaurus." Ursula said.

" That seems odd." Zander said.

" That wasn't part of our lists." Ed said. " The problem is that we don't know how powerful this dark brown spinosaurus."