002 - A Rhino Dinos in Seattle

Dallas is at the Seattle, particulary in searching for a new wild dinosaur by riding the camp bus.

" Let's search the entire vicinity." Dallas said.

" Let's check the dusky plains or in the nearby forested areas." Sue the Tyrannosaurus said.

" Sue has a point." Ural the Ulughbegasaurus said.

" Still no radiation received in my tracking device." Dallas said. " Despite we are now currently find some sightings of wild dinosaurs in Seattle."

Later, the tracking device received two dots.

" I picked something." Dallas said. " That might be two dinosaurs. We are closing in now."

Later, the camp bus is parked within the parking area as Dallas and his three pet dinosaurs are heading out exploring the area in Seattle.

" This area is off limits." Timothy the Timurlengia said.

" I don't think so Timothy." Sue the Tyrannosaurus said.

" Not for long, I sensed something rhino nearby."  Ural the Ulughbegasaurus said.

" Did you just say something rhino?" Dallas asked.

" I sensed it close." Ural the Ulughbegasaurus said.

Later, they stumbled on light brown Pachyrhinosaurus named Rhyno.

" Who are you?" Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus asked.

" A talking Pachyrhinosaurus? This must be a co-incidence." Dallas said. "Are you alone here big fella?"

" Hi. My name is Rhyno. Unfortunately, I'm not alone here." Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus said.

Then, a crimson red Pentaceratops named Pentagon showed up.

" Hey Rhyno." Pentagon the Pentaceratops said. " Who is that kid?"

" His name is Dallas. He obviously travel with three predatory dinosaurs, two are tyrannosaur and one is a cousin of the Carcharodontosaurus. " Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus said.

"  Carcharodontosaurus and Giganotosaurus are direct descendants of Allosaurus." Pentagon the Pentaceratops said.

" Wow. They are smarter than I suspected." Sue the Tyrannosaurus said.

" Do they read dinosaur books?" Ural the Ulughbegasaurus asked.

" Short version. I don't know."  Timothy the Timurlengia said. " Why am I smaller than T-Rex?"

" Why are you looking at me?" Sue the Tyrannosaurus said.

Later, Rhyno the Pachyrhinosaurus ans Pentagon the Pentaceratops joined Dallas' dinosaur team.