-Physical affection with Billy!-

((TW: Teeny tiny mention of sh))

-At first, it takes a while for you to be able to touch him, so bear with him for a little. He wants to be the first initiator of physical touch.

-He loves how when you are together it makes him happy, before he met you he was in a really dark time. He finds it strange for him to feel this way, but he loves it nonetheless.

-His favorite form of physical affection is holding your hand, he loves you can still be comfortable but still have some form of affection.

-His hands are quite cold, he loves that when you are holding hands that it warms him up. (Although he feels somewhat bad that you have to deal with his cold hands, and hopes that you don't get cold because of them.)

-Anytime that you accept physical affection he smiles and gets giddy, he can't get over how amazing it feels to have someone that loves and accepts him for who he is.

-If you are the one who initiates it first he, of course, accepts it with glee, if anything it makes him even happier than when he asks you. You came to him for comfort and doing that also comforts him in the process.

-Anything that you are doing he will be leached onto you, holding your hand, hugging you from behind, or laying on your lap. There are many ways of physical affection and Billy will find them all.

-Anytime that he's around you're around him heart squeezes, his hands start tingling, and his face starts heating up. He loves you more than anything and hopes that you do too. He would do anything for you, anything to have you with him.  

-He adores you with his whole heart. Although he loves this feeling, sometimes it's a little too much and will come to you asking if it's normal.

-When you are holding hands he stares at your fingers intertwined and thinks about how much he loves everything you do for him.

-Rubbing his thumb over the top of your hand is something he does often. he loves that it's a way of showing you that he cares without having to speak.

-Often you hold his hand in your's and trace over his knuckles. His hands, in general, have many scars on them, From the fits he's had or just self-harm. 

-Running your fingers over his hands soothes him and reminds him that it's over and that with you he's safe and calm.

-His hands are somewhat calloused so holding your hand feels very calming and grounding if he's not feeling very well.

- He often comes to you, somewhat stomping, and throws himself down wherever you're sitting, and sets his hand in your lap, palm facing upwards. After holding his hand for a while and talking to him, he calms down. It usually leads to him cuddled up in your side softly sleeping.

Thank you so much for reading! <3

hadesxtea Thank you so much for giving me a request!  You are so sweet and polite, Thank you!!! <3