-Meeting Billy for the first time!-

-Metting BIlly for the first time would be quite strange, it was very quick when it happened.

-You saw a shadow of a man displayed on the wall of the kitchen, Understandably curious you peeked around the corner to see who or what was in the kitchen

-He didn't see you, but you definitely saw him. It was quite dark out so it was hard to see what he was grabbing.

-You saw his shadow creep across the wall as he stood up more to reach into the cupboard, Messy unkempt hair, he was quite tall and looked skinny.

-You called out and asked if he was ok, his head snapping in your direction his eyes wide enough you could almost see his whole iris, he froze.

-He differently wasn't robbing you, who would rob someone for food?

-You slowly walked into the doorframe and asked again if he was ok. He stood cowered, like a feral animal. Now that he was facing you, you saw that he looked sickly.

-It was as if he wasn't there at all, he yelled incoherently and bolted out of the kitchen, with a can of soup and a slice of bread he rammed into you slamming you against the doorframe.

-You watched as he scrambled up the stairs and climbed up the ladder and into the attic, slamming the door.

-You contemplated calling the police but you didn't want to bother, and he didn't look too good, he looked sick.

-Quite freaked out you decided to read, maybe it would get him off your mind.

-Billy sat on the attic door, he was probably freaking out more than you. You saw him and now he's going to be back outside. He grabbed the food to eat as soon as he got back but now it's on the floor uneaten. He beat himself up mentally, not knowing what to do. 

-That night and the day after he waited in dread... waiting for someone to rip him out of his safe space.

-All he could think about was you, He scared you, you're going to call the police on him, you're going to hurt him.... his thoughts when on and on.

-It was a while after the first time you "Met" That you and Billy would run into each other again.

-After you had seen him you couldn't get him out of your head, he looked so pale and malnourished. Almost every night you had "accidentally" left out some food for him. 

-He had been very scared to come down again but he did it every night, he had been so grateful for the food, and for not kicking him out he honestly wanted to meet you again.  You were so caring to let him stay and 'give' him food.

-A few nights after Billy had decided that you weren't as big as a threat he thought you to be, is when you met again. 

-He had crawled down the ladder and just had taken a few steps into the hallway when your bedroom door opened.

-He froze again not knowing what to do, you had a cup in your hand that you gently placed on the floor. 

-You tried to soothe him, He didn't need to run away! You slowly walked to him, trying to get him to understand it was ok. 

-He stood there fidgeting with his hands as you walked closer. You put your hand on his shoulder squeezing slightly, he almost jumped out of his skin. You tried multiple times to get his name out of him but a few seconds after you had said it for the last time he mumbled 'Billy.'

- "Ok Billy, You don't have to be scared." He looked at you, his eyebrows furrowed together. His face reddened, Your voice was so caring, nobody had talked to him like that in a long time.

-He was very confused, and still somewhat scared. He didn't know what to do.

-He walked cautiously behind you as you lead him to the couch and sat him down. He wanted to run away and go back into the attic. But you were so caring, you wanted to help him. So he decided he would sit right where you sat him.

-Everywhere you walked he watched, his eyes followed you everywhere.

-You bent over and grabbed the blanket laying on the floor, spreading it out and draping it over him. 

-He watched as you disappeared into the kitchen, he remembered when you first saw you, how he slammed you into the wall.

-He frowned, he didn't mean to do that. He just wanted to get past you, he started feeling bad.

-His eyes darted up at you, walking into the living room. A mug of tea in your hand, you looked at him and gave him a small smile.

-You warned him that it is still somewhat hot, His hands brushed against yours as he grabbed the warm mug.

- "Your hands are very cold, Hopefully, the tea will warm you up." You waited for a response as he just stared at you.

-You settled back onto the couch not knowing what to do. You were shocked when he turned to you and tried to smile, asking what your name is.

- Though he did have a problem getting the words out, it was still sweet.

-He took many deep breathes trying to slow his quickly beating heart, his face was a permanent shade of red. He looked at you sweetly, he felt so cared for and loved. He knew that you probably felt differently, he still sat there thinking about how he would love to get to know you.

-Billy thought that he didn't like affection but he waited for your every move, just waiting for what you were going to do for him next.

-He felt kinda bad when he realized that you were doing this all for him, but he liked it so he wasn't complaining.

-He had sat the mug of tea down onto the table and sat back, a wave of tiredness falling over him.

-Your heart swelled when you finally realize he has gotten comfortable, You gently set your hand on his. He jumps a little but soon begins to like the feeling of your warm hand on top of his. 

-As if he wasn't already tired enough the warmth of your hand on his slowly lulled him to sleep.

-You watched as his shoulders start to relax, You didn't want to force him to do anything but you hoped that he would want to stay down here, instead of in the attic.

Oh this is a long one, Thank you for reading! <3

(I think this might be one of the worst I've written 😭 )