-Christmas with Billy-

-Christmas with Billy would be filled with comfort and doing everything together, the complete opposite of when Billy was alone.

-When Billy was alone he had to deal with his anxiety and mental problems, which is something that he can't deal with well

-He'd sit there and wonder if it was something that he did or if it was someone else's fault that he was where he was now.

-All day and all night he would sit with his head in his hands overthinking.

-For most of the time he was alone he didn't know, and frankly didn't really care the date or the time was.

-The only time that he would care is when the snow started covering the ground, he would think back to the scenarios he had made in his head of what he thought a perfect Christmas would be,  trying to distract himself from the abuse and neglect he was enduring/endured.

-He'd find a blanket or something warm and sit in front of the window happily watching the snowfall.

-Sometimes he didn't know what emotion he was feeling, the overwhelming feeling taking over his thoughts, he couldn't think of anything besides what happened in the past. This is where the episodes of manic distraught happened, smashing everything in sight, pushing things over, and yelling.

-He would spend most of his time in the rocking chair, it soothed him and made it so he didn't have to think about anything.

-He watched the kids outside screaming, laughing, and having fun. He watched them with interest as they built snowmen and ran around laughing,

-There was nothing to do except watch. Watch the kids, watch a candle burn, watch the snow hit the ground, and eventually watch the snow melt.

-He didn't really know when it was Christmas the only indicator was seeing the neighbors celebrating

-He never really thought of Christmas that much after meeting you, he was too caught up in the moment and was enjoying being with you

-After Christmas got brought up he kinda snapped out of it for a second, he realized that he was going to have to go through it all again

-But now that Billy is with you, he can't really think of that time, he can only see you and him together.

-In the darker times when you have to leave and he is left alone, it means he is left alone with his thoughts and overthinks about what is going to happen.

-His favorite thing to do during the colder seasons is cuddling up in a blanket and watch outside

-he loves to watch you prepare hot chocolate, he loves sitting on the counter and watching you shuffle around the kitchen.

-When it comes to Christmas day itself, opening presents was something that he had never really done. He had watched other people do it, but he didn't get anything often.

-On the first Christmas together emotions get really strong both for you and Billy, watching as his more hyper and clingy personality get replaced by a shell of what he normally is.

-He teared up when you handed him the present, he didn't know what to say or do

-Whatever you got him will be treasured dearly

-He feels really bad that you got him something and he didn't even think of getting you anything, although if he did think of something he wouldn't know how he would get it without you knowing.

- When he does eventually get you something it will most likely be something he found in an old dusty box in the attic, something vintage. He'll clean it up really nice for you though!

-Any gift given from him will be sweet, he will be very proud of what he found/made for you.

-A dark and troubling time replaced with bright colores and you <3

-Although he still has some trouble with Christmas he is glad that it is nothing like how it was.

Thank you for reading! <3