-Jason headcanons!-

- Definitely a sweetheart. In the beginning, he might be hesitant because of how many people have betrayed him. Once he knows that you're not going to do that, he will become such a softy.

- He LOVES to go on walks, with you or by himself. He highly enjoys hearing the sounds of the forest, seeing animals and plants, and the smells of the earth. If you go with him he'll hold your hand the whole way, unless he needs to communicate. If he goes by himself he'll bring you back wildflowers!

- He can't really talk, sign language and looks will help you to understand how he's feeling. If you don't know sign language he'll teach you! He really enjoys helping and teaching people new things, so don't feel ashamed because you don't know something,

- Books are Jason's bestfriend. Before he met you he was alone in his cabin, to entertain himself he read books. It took him a while to actually learn how to read but once he got the hang of it he loved it! Although he can't see very well he loves reading.

- Somewhat overprotective, he needs to make sure that you're always ok. If either of you leaves the cabin, together or not, he needs to make sure nothing happened.

- If something did happen while you or him were out he takes care of you, bandaging your wounds, calming you down, comforting you. Anything. He loves you dearly and just wants the best for you.

- Going out with you is his favorite activity, walks, runs, picnics. Really anything with you outside is his favorite. His two favorite things at the same time! 

- He is a buff guy and loves exercise, so if you want to do that with him he'll be overjoyed! And if you don't? That's ok too! If you still want to go outside with him, he'll love it! You can watch him, though he'll get flustered sometimes, he still enjoys your company. 

- BIG HANDS!!! He has super big hands, hand-holding is not really his favorite. Not because he doesn't like holding your hand, it's because he doesn't like skin-on-skin contact. He Is very specific with textures and that one is his least favorite. Another reason he doesn't like hand-holding is that he feels as if he could snap your hands very easily. 

- He is very anxious and overthinks a lot, he doesn't really know how to talk about his feelings. 

- He loves assurance, comforting, and complements, it makes him feel good that you think of him like that!

-

-

-

-

OMG MY BACK HURTS SO BAD AAAAAAAA!!!!!!

438 words!!! Pretty good!