-Billy with a Witch S/O!-

-Billy is quite confused when you tell him. You can do that? 

-Once again this is Billy so be %100 prepared for questions, he's going to ask every question that he can think of

-He's very curious and wants to see everything if you let him of course. Though if you tell him no he'll pout, but then will remember that you have your boundaries and he needs to respect them.

-If you do show him he'll be mesmerized by your crystal collection! They're shiny and colorful! He's definitely going to ask to hold them, He'll be careful! He promises! 

-Be careful with your bottles/jars, if he holds them he has a pretty strong grip and might break them.

-He loves looking at your stuff, but will get a little too curious and might try and steal something. But he would get too guilty and try and put it back in the place he found it.

-The whole time you're showing him he'll be smiling like an idiot, it makes him really happy to learn things from you and to listen to you talk about the things you love.

-If you let him, he'll go through all your herbs and smell each one, though he does like some of them it'll end up with him on the floor in a coughing fit

-When you explain that each crystal, candle, and herb has different properties and does different things he would be kind of confused but will try to memorize each and everyone, though he can't remember all of them he does remember some!

-If you ever gave him any crystals he would treasure them and carry them everywhere.

-If you ever need help he's always peeking over your shoulder watching you. He thinks you look very pretty when you do things that you love.

-If you have any books he would love for you to read them out loud! though he does get bored sometimes he'll try his best to listen. He loves your voice and will lay on your lap whilst you read.

-He loves going on walks and once he's more comfortable going out he will ask you to go on walks with him. 

-While you guys are out he'll somewhat wander in front of you and pick up things along the way, like pinecones, random rocks, plants, and sticks. He'll run up to you afterward with them in his hands, He thought you might need them! Though you might not need all of them, please keep them! It's the thought that counts.

-He'll wander up into the attic and come down with a box full of books he thought you'd like! He went through all of the books in the attic and found a few.

-He doesn't understand all of what you do, he'll be supportive, and help whenever he can!

Thank you for reading!<3

(Also sorry for taking so long to get to your request, I slept in wayyyy too late)