Chapter 6 ╳ what a meeting

listen or watch the dance video :) they aren't gonna be dancing— but the song will be useful to the chapter(s).
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌

" I see you and I haven't really introduced ourselves properly. "

Just like he asked; the author and the Balladeer were in their little corner, staring at one another, waiting for who was gonna say something next. The tension grew in that one small corner, with heat raising as well.

Kazuha was never afraid to speak up to such high power, but for some reason, The Balladeer had caught him in such a lie. But that's when, Balladeer actually replied back.

" I see so. Well, Kazuha, as you may know.. I am The Balladeer, and I would like you to know that I do enjoy this book. 'Vision's' I mean. " Balladeer said, looking up at Kazuha with such a intense gaze. Kazuha looking slightly down at the actor, watching his every move now. They always say to stay away from the Balladeer's charms. He can see why they said that now.

The Balladeer who knew he had the author in his grasp, just like every other co-star he had. " I also would like to say, that I can't wait to work with you on set. " Said The Balladeer, as Kazuha's face turns. He looks around for a sec, until giving the actor his attention again. " Pardon ? "

"Don't you know ? " Scaramouche asked, until he lets out a slight chuckle. " Never mind. I guess they will tell you later. " Scaramouche finishes, leaving Kazuha with many questions in his head. The two stand there for a couple of seconds, until The Balladeer says something. " I noticed that you aren't actually from Liyue city ?" He asked, gaining the author's attention.

" Uh, yes. I am actually from Inazuma city. Traveling, you know ?" He says, as the actor nods his head. " Well I guess we aren't so different on that. " The Balladeer replies, getting the author to question everything again. The author looks towards the actor, as the actor did the same.

" You know, you are such a mysterious person, Balladeer. " Kazuha says, his eyes holding a sinful glare to it. The balladeer returned the look, holding a grin to it as well. " Well, if you think I am that mysterious, why not try to unfold me yourself. " Scaramouche says, gaining the author's grin. The situation heated up for a few minutes, as the actor places his arm on the author's shoulder, have a slight lean on it. The author didn't stop him from doing so, as he even leaned closer to the actors body. The two still had their eyes on one another, watching their gaze grow more and more sinfully.

" Hey Kazuha ! "

The actor and author look up immediately, removing themselves from one another all together. Kazuha looks around to see who called his name, until he laid eyes on Ayaka. She was walking their direction, stoping as she came closer to the two. The actor looked at Ayaka, getting very familiar vibes from her. He didn't question it to much though.

" Ayaka ? To question, but is there something you need ?" Kazuha asked, looking into the young woman's eyes. She nods her heard, until noticing the other human being next to the author. " Oh! Greetings, Balladeer. I apologize for being so selfish and interrupting your conversation.. " She apologized, gaining a single shake of the actor's head. " It's is all right, Ms.Kamisato. I was just on my way out actually. " He replied, staring up at the author.

Kazuha noticed the glare he was receiving, but kept his eyes on the young woman ahead of him. If he looked into the actor's eyes now, Ayaka would probably feel the same tension just from noticing Kazuha.

After saying such, The Balladeer takes his leave, waving a single 'bye' to Ayaka and the author. Ayaka politely waved back, until returning back to Kazuha.

" Now where was I .. oh ! Yes, Kazuha, Zhongli would like to speak with you in a few. He said once the meeting is over, you could find him in his office. " She says, as Kazuha processed the new information. He nodded as a response, placing a smile on his face. " Thank you, and I will do so. " He replied, as Ayaka smiles.

" How are things with you and Tohma ? " Kazuha asked, Ayaka placing her hands in her hips. " Exciting, yet very relaxing. He is always taking care of me,and I always feel bad when I have to leave or move for my acting career.." She says, looking down slightly. Kazuha nods, until placing a hand on her shoulder. She looks to her side, until looking up at the author. " That's a good thing, Ayaka. You want someone who is willing to sacrifice a lot of things for their lover.. at least, that's what I willingly would do for someone I cared for. "

Ayaka wears a smile on her face, nodding to the author. " Yeah, your right. But I will make it up to him. For sure. " She says, receiving a small chuckle from Kazuha.

The actor watched the scene unfold, as he watched the author's movements. He watched how the young actress and him laugh and talk like it was nothing. But — he remembers the conversation he had with the author as well. There was only silence and tension. A tension that grew between like that, in a snap of a finger.

Something felt off, and off he felt. Scaramouche only acknowledge the author one last time, as he walked by the solo author. The actress must have left not to long before the actor got there.

The Balladeer tapped the male's shoulder, as the author tensed up until realizing who it was. He turns his head slightly to his left, until finding the actor not that far from his face. The Balladeer was leaning into the author, without having to touch the now blank face author. They both felt the same tension from before, but Scaramouche removed his hand from the taller's shoulder.

" I over heard what the Director said, about you and your .. position in this. " he says, gaining the author's attention once again. " Position ? I- "

" Can't wait to work with you, Kazuha. " Those were the last words the actor spoke, as he turned to the exit. He wasn't the only one either leaving- as many of the other cast and members were also taking their leave. But, Kazuha only had his eyes on the one actor, as he watched him exit with his agent.

Before Kazuha could even think about what The Balladeer meant, he heard the footsteps of The Director, who stayed behind to talk about what Ayaka told him about. Xiangling, who was about to leave out the door, calls out to Kazuha.

" I'll be in the car. " She says, as Kazuha nods his head as a response. He watches her leave the scene, while he hears the sound of someone clearing their throat. He turns to face the Director, who was then wearing a smile towards him.

" Thank you Kazuha for staying after. " Zhongli says, gaining a nod from Kazuha. " Of course. What was it you wanted to talk about ?" kazuha asked, knowing there are endless about of things they could talk about. Zhongli's gaze strayed off to a different part of the room - until returning back to Kazuha.

" I wanted to talk about a certain spot in the movie, or cast member. For a certain character- we haven't found the right actor for him yet. And .. well- Mrs. Ki Moon thought it would be best to have you as our second main role.  " Zhongli finishes his complaint, as Kazuha stood their in surprise.

In shock he was being asked to be in the cast, was something that he never excepted. So, he stood there for a good while before replying. He didn't think of consequences at first, so his reply was none other then the cliche; " Yes,  wouldn't mind taking the role, sir. "

Zhongli kept his smile, as it grew in size. He nodded his head, as Kazuha placed a smile on his face. " Well then, I hope to see you next meeting, Kazuha. " Says Zhongli, coming out almost as a statement. Kazuha nods, before saying anything. " Same here. Have a good one, Director. " He waves off, as Zhongli does the same.

On the way back, Kazuha could only think of one thing that was on his mind. Him being chosen to be on set. It was quite an honor,  considering he was already getting a movie based off his book. He continued to trace through his thoughts — until something comes to his mind. Something he hasn't dare to think of yet.

" Can't wait to work with you, Kazuha. "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▍