chapter 15 ╳ hotel

" What took you so long ?"

Kazuha walked up to the balladeer — who was wearing a ball cap to hide his face from anyone walking in— noticing that not many people have even walked in. It wasn't too late, but it wasn't super early either, the middle of the day pretty much. So, the hotel must be pretty low on guest.

" Sorry, I had to tell my roommate about this current situation. " Scaramouche looked up at him with a angered yet shocked face, brows down- eyes wide. " I covered up the part with you being the one I was staying with. She doesn't know that I have this... thing with you. " Kazuha says, making the balladeer relaxed again.

Well he actually hasn't been relaxed at all. He hasn't really ever gone anywhere like staying away from his place without his personal assistants to help him. But now it's just him and his fellow co-Star. He doesn't know how things work- and most of the time relays on his assistant to take care of something for him. Now what ?

" Shall we get a room ? " Scaramouche gets up, nodding his head to Kazuha. They both walk up to the front desk, as a young lady was standing, barely making it.

" How.. may I .. help you tonight ?" She asked, her voice low.

" Hi ma'am, we are wanting to stay in for a week. " Kazuha says, as the young lady was starting to ring up their prices. " Oh let me guess... you are gonna be doing the ' you know what' ..all week? Like in those movies... " she asked, as the two boys turn red. Scaramouche turns his head away, but then regains his confidence and stares back down at the desk. " uh.. ma'am no. w-we aren't- -"

" here are your keys.. please don't loose them." She hands the keys to kazuha, as she winks towards them. " Enjoy your stay.."

" ... of course."

There was only one singular bed in the room.

"She really uh.. wasn't joking huh.?" Kazuha looked over to the balladeer— who was having some sort of flustered attack ?— and tried to get the guy's attention. The balladeer looked back at him, his face all red in all the shades of the said color, and took his fist into kazuha's shoulder.

" You have GOT to be kidding me !? I mean.. I get it ! We have this whole ' co-workers with benefits' kinda thing— but i wasn't actually expecting for us to sleep in the same bed this whole week!" He said, his voiced raised. Kazuha looked around, noticing the walls were thinner then they should've been for his liking.

"You literally asked me for you to stay with me at my place, to literally do what you just said. So what's so wrong with this now ?" He asked, as Scaramouche looked back at Kazuha. " Well.. I thought .. um.." why was the balladeer stuttering ? He was digging his lie more and more, as he almost forgot what he told Kazuha earlier that day.

" Look, I thought this was for us to get to know one another." Simple statement, waiting for the response. " And we will, but this ain't my fault we only have one bed. So let's just forget bout it. You'll live, right ?" Kazuha responded with, looking towards the window in the room. The city lights shining brightly down below them.

Scaramouche stared at him; watching the author stare blankly at the lights. Kazuha was right, he needs to grow up for a bit. It's not even that bad ! So why overreact now ?

" you're right. Let's pretend.. I never said anything" the balladeer got the author's attention again, as he stared at the bed. Kazuha laid a smile on his face, as he walked back towards the balladeer.
" I think that's gonna be in my memory book for a quite some time. The balladeer complaining bout sharing a bed? Not something you would see everyday.. if you know what I mean ?" Kazuha asked, as Scaramouche rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever author... okay.. what's next now ?"

...

What was next ?