Chapter 8 ╳ its a go

" It's a go ! Let's go, slow poke. "

The light flashes green, as the crosswalk bustles with people bright in the morning. Xiangling takes Kazuha into her grasp, as she skipped along the road. It wasn't everyday you see the Xiangling walking alone, and even with such as a man like Kazuha.

" Xiangling, why do you always say that ?" The ladder asked, as the actress looked up at him. " Ah! Well— the whole 'It's go' came from my father. He use to say that all the time when it was a green light. " She replied, as Kazuha placed a smile on his face. He was always thankful to have her as a close friend, and even better- like a sister he never knew he needed.

Today was the day of the first meeting of 'Visions'. Zhongli made sure he informed everyone of the time and when of the meeting- and what was gonna be planned out for the day.

For this meeting- it was gonna be a pretty chilled back one. It was really the first 'on set' meeting, so Zhongli didn't want to work them out to much yet. Of course everyone was quite excited for their first shoots, but at the same time- not everyone was.

Zhongli noticed the two walked in on set, which made him come up to them in greetings. " Good morning you two. Sleep well ?" He asked, as Xiangling nods her head. " Sure did,Sir. Can't wait to start on this set. " She says in reply, as she heads over to the breakfast table. Kazuha stood there, as he nods his to Zhongli. " Did you get good sleep, Kazuha ? Today is going to be more of a big day to you then others, just wanting to know if you saved up energy. " He asked, as Kazuha placed a smile. " I did, Zhongli. What scene are we working on for the day? " He asked, as Zhongli opens up his notebook. " I was planning on doing set Number 13 — just to get it out of the way, but I might as well work on the very first. "

Kazuha had known what each set was, considering he wrote the script for Zhongli. He was in very much consideration on set 13 — saying much that he didn't want to deal with him today, so starting with the first set wouldn't be so bad.

But— all that came to shambles, as he watches the doors open to the one and only - -

" Balladeer. I see he has arrived a bit — late. " Said Zhongli, as he starts heading over to his fellow camera crew. Not knowing what do, Kazuha only watched from afar, as the shorter man takes his eyes to the said person. The Balladeer makes his way to the author, as he places a grin on his face.

" Hello, Kazuha. I see you changed up your style for today. Dress to impress, huh ?" The shorter asks, noticing the the tint appear on the authors face. Kazuha wasn't wearing anything out of the ordinary— nor anything fancy. He just wore his every day clothes, ones you find normal people on the streets wear. " If you say so, I guess I did. " He replied, staring down at the model. The Balladeer only had his eyes on the author, wanting to just stay in this position for awhile — until the sound of a bell rang through the room.

It was the sound of calling time. Calling time — was where they made their way to set, getting ready and everything. Balladeer takes his eyes to the right of him, watching others leave their trailer. He was bout to leave, until feeling a hand take hold of his chin, pulling it upward to face the said person. Kazuha kept his composure— what he was known for.

" Meet me after set, I would like to speak with you afterwards bout something. " He says, as he lets go of the said actors face. The Balladeer stands their in shock, as the author takes his way to the changing room.

Scaramouche has never felt some way he was feeling till now, watching the room do circles around him. What in the hell was this ? Did the man play his own game on him ? Meet him after set ? Why ? His face was all that he could think about at that very moment, and it never left.

It repeated,
and repeated,
and repeated.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▋