Chapter 14 ╳ guests

IM BACKKKKKKK SORRRRYYYY!!!!
It's been awhile huh ? Sorry about that,
But I with this chapter, and I will get to
work on the next :) thank you all for 17k
reads tho !!
_____________________________________

" ... excuse me ? "

The two were just wrapping up their mini lunch break, as they were bout to leave the cafe within the studio. the balladeer just asked a huge question- - okay well, not that big of a question, but still big enough for kazuha to be in a deep thought of confusion.

" I know it sounds very sudden, like really really sudden for to ask that - - but I was hoping to ask cause.. uh.. " The balladeer was running out of stamina to his excuse of not being home to meet his sister. " .. I was hoping to get to know you.. more ? And she- she can be quite a handful when it comes to questions.. so.. ?" It kinda came out as a question, but the balladeers face was calm and composed, not to show any slight embarrassment. As for kazuha, he was still wearing a confused look.

Why in the world was the balladeer wanting to know him more ? Since when did their deal grow into- well — this?

" you, the stubborn balladeer, want to know me more ? This doesn't sound like you from how long I've known you.." kazuha responds, as Scaramouche was starting to run out of patience. " That's because.. "

Scaramouche leans up against kazuha , as the said man didn't even flinch. The balladeer looked him in the eyes, as he held his calm composure.

".. I'm a different person around you. That's all there is to it." Kazuha's face changes for the better, as his small smile appears on his face. He looks towards the empty hall of the hallway back to the studio production room. No one was coming down or up, so he took this chance to do something. 

The balladeer looked at kazuha with a calm face, hopping for him to respond with a 'yes' now to his question, but instead, he receives something far different.

Kazuha leans into the balladeers ear, whispering in a hush tone. His voice got lower, as he looked at the balladeers dark hair.

"Meet me at this address today, and then I will answer your question.." he responds, as the balladeer was having a death grip on the rail behind him. He was trying so hard to keep his composure, but he was failing at hiding his blush.

Kazuha notices, and his grin returns on his face. The balladeer looks down, not wanting to have eye contact with him. ".. Idiot.. what's the address then..?" He asked, as kazuha slips a piece of paper into the palm of the balladeer. He then pulled his hand up, for him to only kiss the back of Scaramouche's hand. " Now, before this gets to intimate, let's head back to the recoding studio. I don't want Mr Zhongli to realize what happened to our little Star here. " Kazuha says, as Scaramouche gives him the most annoyed glare ever.

" Say that again, and I will have you ripped away from this potential future of yours- -"

" Now why would you do that, if I am the key to your own pleasure..?"

Kazuha backs off of Scaramouche, as he then walks up the stairs. The balladeer stood there, as his other hand that was still gripping the rail, finally let's go. He needed to get rid of this stupid blush before anyone questions him about it..

" What now ?! Your going where ?"

Kazuha was packing a few items in a suitcase, as Xiangling stood at the entrance of his room. Kazuha forgot to mention that- - he had a roommate already.

And he wasn't gonna deal with the many excuses and lied he would have to say to her about The balladeer. He already was planning at driving to the local hotel next door, so he could get the balladeer all to himself, without having to deal with Xiangling being there to worry about.

" I am.. staying at a co-stars place for the week, so we can work together on something for my upcoming book. Like I said, for a week and nothing more." He replied, as a frown grew on Xiangling's face.

" why can't you talk about it with me again ? We've been friends for so many years- and you don't want talk to me about it..?" She responds, as kazuha was just about done.

" It's not that Xiangling, it's cause he was already planning on co- writing with me. It's not serious I promise, Chili. " he even used her old nickname to get her to be happy again. She still felt upset about it, but was going to let this one slide.

" fine, but you better call me if you need help or are in trouble with something. Not that you would need to do that all anyways. " she wore her determined smile, as Kazuha started walking towards the door. He was just ready to leave, as Xiangling gives him a small hug.

" See you at work, and get some good night sleep." She says, as Kazuha returns the hug. He then lets go and opens the door.

" of course Xiangling, I will. Good night sleepy head. " he says, as he walks out the door.

And just like that, he was ready to spend the next few nights with his co-star.

" what took you so long ?"