Chapter 9 ╳ love isn't there

Ehe- -
It gets a bit heated in this-
Btw— read the note at the end of the chapter so
you will be informed for further chapters ;)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▍

Repeating on repeat.

Does that even make sense ? No. Of course it didn't.
Just like all of this going on in the Balladeers mind. None of this made sense to him. He did for fun, to tease. It's in his nature to do such things. But it actually working, not planning to go so far.

But— was it really love? No.

He didn't feel that way at all towards this author. Never will, just can't feel. But — he can feel it. Not the way a normal person could though. He felt this emotion 'love' — through a thing called lust. A thing that filled him the first day he met the author.

And knowing it's all that filled the said person as well. It's not even true emotions. Not true love. So why ? Why does it feel like his inner self was trying to open a bullet wound ?

" Balladeer ? You feeling okay ?"

He snaps out of his false reality, looking up to a fellow actress. It was none other then the famous chef, Xiangling. His gaze on her stayed little, taking his eyes back onto the actor on set. His movements leading on the fellow actor. Only to know that the actress was still standing there.

" Balladeer ? I can - - "

" Ms. Xiangling, correct ?" he asked, as she looks down. " Uh.. yes ? Would you like me to ask for a water ?" She asked, as Scaramouche looks up to the sweet actress. " No thank you. And to answer your first question, I'm fine. I just need some time to relax. " He replied, watching how the chef leaps back up from bending down to his level. She nods, until walking off. He watches her every move, until she finally left his sight.

His gaze, of course, — went back to the author. The author was on set for a scene of his character and Hu Tao. Gotta love the girls work, as she makes big time mora. Her expenses raise- just like the companies she has co-stared with. Hu Tao never played around with her job, but off camera— an absolute prankster. Almost like she was fifth teen year old girl again.

Noticing the same Ms.Xiangling from a few seconds giving the biggest glare to the prankster. Scaramouche grew interested, so he got up from his spot — taking his path towards Xiangling.

" What's with the face ?" He asks, as a crew mate came by and gave them a water bottle each. Xiangling looks towards the Balladeer, having a different look from her glare. " hm ? Oh.. I have a grain of salt towards Ms.Hu Tao over there. " She replied, as they both go back to looking at the actress. Scaramouche took note of the way the actress moved in the set, as this scene was a dance scene. And sweet archon- - Kazuha looked damn good just standing there.

Just standing there.

Was that really attractive ?

" God I hate her so much... but she is so - -
" Damn author, why are you so - -

" hot. "

They both look back at one another, wearing a bashful face. Xiangling only looks away, as Scaramouche looked up at the ceiling above them. " I uh... " Xiangling cleared her throat, as Scaramouche gets up. She looks up at him, as she places a smile on her face. " Great chat, Balladeer. " She says, giving him a thumbs up. He only replies with a red face and a nod. He then takes his leave, walking back to his trailer outside.

( proceed with caution )

Time fell by, and it only felt like an hour in the trailer. Scaramouche was on his way to go back to the studio, but hearing through the intercom—