Prologue

Here you go Fnaffox123  (also when it came to inheriting money I didn't know how much to do so I just did 5 million and you need a mansion for all the people who will live with you)
Italics=thoughts

15 years ago
Third person POV

"Papa?" You sat in the front of your fathers car your seatbelt wrapped around your small frame tears were spilling from your eyes as you were staring at your father who was sat in the seat next to you. Despite the fact you were crying you were completely confused and unaware about the situation after all you were only 5.

There was a small bruise forming on your head and a glass shard stuck in your left arm your father was leaning against the wheel blood dripping from his head and onto the wheel down onto the floor.

The person in the other car had already called for an ambulance and sirens could be heard getting closer and closer.

-

You and your mother (m/n) sat in the waiting room there was a bandage comfortably wrapped around your left arm where the shard used to be and you were holding an ice pack against your forehead where the bruise was.

"mama, is papa gonna be ok?" You looked at your mother still confused of what is going on,your mother looked at you worry shining in her eyes.

"I don't know baby I hope so." Her voice was shaky from crying and from fear.

A few minutes later a door could be heard opening a woman stepped out she had beautiful blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and blue eyes she held a clipboard on one hand and she used her other hand to take off the doctors mask from her mouth.

This the doctor not my art

The doctor looked at you and gave you a sympathetic look before approaching the two of you, your mother immediately stood up

"how is he? How is my husband?!"she questioned.

The doctor looked at the two of you and lowered her head.

"I'm sorry for your loss..." her voice was gentle and comforting you and your mothers eyes widened sadness filled you both as those words left the doctors mouth.

Your mother clenched her fists as another feeling spread through out her, Anger.

Anger towards you.

It was your fault you and your father got in the car accident.

Your fault your father couldn't focus on the car coming towards the two of you.

Your fault that your father and her husband was now dead.

Your mother looked down avoiding eye contact with everyone"thank you, for helping but we must be going now."