Chapter fifteen *edited*

This chapter needs editing the most as its so short good news after this chapter I will be adding new chapters :D

Also I will be adding turbo,Ratcliffe and Oogie boogie next chapter for now enjoy this wholesome chapter I won't say which villain it is you'll have to find out.

WARNING: this chapter contains sensitive content such as: mentions of suicide,thoughts of suicide,self harm,mentions of self harm and much more.

Bold=extras
Italics=thoughts

Third person POV

You sat in the garden your eyes were really red from crying so much in one day you had told the others you were going to sit outside for a while and visit your grandma and father's memorial.

You had only found out about it after you found out the villains had been snooping around and Rourke had found another piece of the will that had said your grandma wanted a memorial of her and your father in the garden.

You also told the villains they could explore the house but just don't go in your room to respect your privacy other than that they could play games in the game room,go swimming in the indoor pool,chill in the indoor hot tub or cook if they wanted to.

(P/n) jumped around the garden playing and chasing butterflies you slightly smiled and admired the flowers in your garden the sound of the wind and birds brought you relaxation and peace.

You laid down on the grass your hair sprawled out all over the ground while you looked up at the sky watching the clouds pass by.

"Hey,kid how you doing?"

You sat up and turned around to be met with a familiar cyborg.

"Mind if I join ya?"He asked

You smiled "I don't mind at all."

He came over and sat down beside you "so you didn't ask my question. How are you doing?" He asked again

-

Maleficent called the others over.

"What do you what now maleficent?" Facilier asked

"Has anyone seen John silver?" Shan yu asked

"That's what I called you all here for." Maleficent said

They looked at her confused and their companions looked at each other anxiously knowing what this is about.

Iago gulped "oh boy...."

Maleficent waved her wand and a green stream zapped out forming a massive green cloud in front of the Tv.

"What is this?" Madam Medusa asked

"Just wait." Maleficent said

The centre of the green cloud slowly faded and a moving image of you and John came into view making the other villains eyes widened.

"What is he doing?!" Hades questioned

Maleficent waved her wand again making what you two are saying audible.

"So you didn't answer my question, how are you doing?" Johns voice rang through their ears

-

"For once in a very long time I'm....really happy." You said smiling

John looked at you.

-

The villains listened closely trying not to make a sound so they could hear everything clearly.

-

"Why's that kid?" John asked smiling.

"Because for the first time in ages I actually have people who care about me, people who are willing to help me, people who want to spend time with me,people who make me happy."