Chapter fourteen *edited*

I FORGOT TO MENTION instead of eels flotsam and jetsam are gonna be eels with Legs still eels but y'know

Bold=extras
Italics=thoughts

Third person POV

You moved around in the duvet before sitting up and looking at (p/n) smiling at (him/her) and petting (him/her) (p/n)'s tail wagged as (she/he) slept.

You looked around before slowly getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to clean your face after you did so you dried your face with a towel.

You went back in hour room and changed into a new outfit not feeling comfortable in what you were currently wearing.

You went downstairs (p/n) had woken up and followed you but you immediately froze in your spot as the villains were all sat down and looking at you

You cleared your throat and slowly walked over to the kitchen (P/n) looked at them confused tilting (his/her) head.

Roscoe and Desoto went over to (him/her) and began growling (she/her) growled back showing (he/she) wouldn't be pushed around in (her/his) own home.

Roscoe and Desoto looked at each other and smiled and sat down and "talked" to (him/her) without any of the people hearing.

Iago flew over to you and sat on your
shoulder.

"They want to know why you were crying when we passed that house in the car." He said

You gasped and covered your mouth and glared at the parrot on your shoulder.

Iago awkwardly chuckled and flew off your shoulder.

"what is so bad about that house,it can't be that bad." Clayton said

You sighed and lifted yourself onto the counter you fixed your skirt and Diablo flew over and sat in your lap.

You pet his head and he snuggled up in your lap the villains ignored the jealousy that bubbled inside them and you sighed

"well,the house we passed is my childhood house the one I grew up in well that was before I turned fifteen." You began

Diablo and the villains including their companions looked at her.

"it was just me,my mother and my father in that house we were a happy family always smiling and spending time together.until, one day when I was six me and my father went out for a drive we were gonna go to the carnival that came every two or four months."

"This doesn't seem bad." Mother gothel said smiling

You looked down avoiding eye contact making mother gothels smile dropped.

"while on our way back of a day full of fun me and my father were in the car singing songs and enjoying each other's company just the two of us but neither of us saw the drunken driver speeding right towards us we didn't realise until it was too late and we got into a horrible car crash."

You adjusted your jumper slightly revealing the big dent in your arm from when the glass shard was stuck in your arm their eyes widened.

"I badly hit my head and a massive glass shard got stuck in my arm and my father well all I remember is seeing blood pour out his head and the other drivers who saw calling for an ambulance."

You took a deep breathe "Me and my mother were in the waiting to hear from someone we were both worried sick but I was more confused on what was happening being young.when the nurse came out she smiled at me but that immediately disappeared when my mother asked about my father and that day we found out we lost him."

"That day my mother changed she neglected me everyday she would blame me for my fathers death saying that I could've warned him or kept my mouth shut so he could focus on the road."

(P/n) laid down

"Everyday she would call me horrible words and then she started getting violent sometimes for no reason or as a punishment for Defending myself or talking back to her and even as a lesson for being the reason my father died..."

Unbeknownst to you the villains who were all listening closely and their anger grew at each word that left your lips hatred bubbled in side them while their companions including the animals felt sympathy for you.

Tears brimmed your eyes you let out a shaky breathe trying to calm yourself.

You closed your eyes calming yourself down a little "one day when I was fifteen she finally had enough of me and she kicked me out I packed my things and sat on the porch as I rang my grandmother explaining everything."

You let out a small chuckle "I remember my grandmother spending at least 5 minutes cursing out my mother and then she picked me up for 4 years of my life I lived here with my grandma until, when I was nineteen two days after my birthday I don't remember much but I do my grandma got ill and remember sitting next too my grandma in her hospital bed and then she passed away three weeks later."

You sighed and looked down at Diablo "She put in her will that I was too have her mansion and everything that came with it that included 5 million pounds/dollars."

The villains and their sidekicks jaws dropped

"that's basically it..." you closed your eyes trying to forget the painful memories Diablo hopped off your lap at the sounds of footsteps.

You looked up locking eyes with a pair of green eyes Cruella wrapped her arms around you pulling you into a hug.

You hesitated at first but slowly hugged her back

"it's okay. We're all here for you and we'll protect you." Cruella spoke softky

Your heart fluttered at her words,you smiled and relaxed into Cruella's touch.

The other villains suppressed their jealousy for now trying to convince themselves that Cruella is only being nice. Thats what they hope anyway...

——————————————————————————

This chapter took longer because it's longer and I was trying to find a way too write it also because of my ADHD I keep getting distracted 😅

Also I've decided that your grandma wrote in her will that a memorial of her and your father be put in the garden and you find out about it and go visit it next chapter also there will be a wholesome moment with one of the villains I'm not gonna say which but you'll see :)

Anyway hope you enjoyed :)

1084 words