Chapter nineteen

I'd like to mention I know everyone has their own body types but Im going to make your body type in this a mix so like: an hour glass figure,thicc thighs with stretch marks and a flat stomach.

something similar to the image at the top because I'm not trying to bodyshame that is the last thing I want to do but I didn't want the reader to have a 'perfect' body or be 'skinny' or 'chubby' as people say So I decided to mix it up if anyone has a problem with this I will delete it I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable or anything so please let me know if this makes you upset or anything and I will immediately edit the chapter and delete this.

Remember no matter what type of body you have or what you look like you are all beautiful in your own ways and I love each and every one of you so much and I'm so proud of all you in general <33

TW:abuse mentions.

Bold=extras
Italics=thoughts

Third person POV

You jolted awake and put a hand on your chest as you tried to calm your breathing you had another nightmare but this time the villains were in it.

Your mother had come to your house and began shouting at you and reminding you that's it your fault your father is dead and she began hitting you and beating you til you bled and the villains were all just standing their watching and letting it happen and when your mother left they all gave you a disgusted look before leaving.

You looked over and saw the kids were still asleep you looked outside and saw it was sunrise you got out of bed and got dressed you sat crossed legged as hazel walked over to you.

A smile stretched across your lips and you held out you hand and she sniffed it before nuzzling against it you gently picked her up and sat her in your lap and gently stroked her head.

You scooped her up in your arms and stood up her head nuzzled against your chest and you quietly left your room and walked downstairs you gently put her down on the floor and grabbed a bowl and emptied a can of tuna in it and put it on the floor for her.

Once you stood up you realised that the villains hadn't eaten the whole time they've been here do they need to eat either way you decided to make something after all they are important to you.

You held your hand against your cheek and rubbed the exact area where Oogie had slapped you took a deep breath even though he tried to hit the kids that doesn't mean you shouldn't give him another chance after all you're pretty sure he's learnt his lesson after your anger outburst.

After you had finished zoning out you grabbed a cook book and looked at the recipes after deciding what you wanted to cook you began looking for the ingredients when you realised down in the basement you had all sorts of foods.

"I guess I didn't need to go shoppping.." You sighed and went into the basement and grabbed everything you needed and came back upstairs and set up the dining room ready.

After that you began chopping up the ingredients and mixing everything following every step from the cook book but adding your own touches to the recipe to make it better.

Once everything had finished cooking you set everything up in the dining room and started making stuff for the animals and once you'd done that you laid it out and left a note where the villains and their companions could see it.

You shut the dining room door and walked into your room that held an indoor hot tub and you took off your top and shorts and climbed in and leaned your head back and let your stress wash away.

-

Lock,shock and barrel all woke up and looked around for you they started panicking and ran out of the room the other villains were awoken by the sound of the three panicking and running around.

They tried hiding their panic by pretending they were just causing mischief but they weren't at all the villains and their companions walked out of their Separate rooms.

"What is all this noise?" Cruella asked

"It's oogies boys what are they doing?" Iago asked

"(Y/n)s missing we woke up and she wasn't in the room!" Lock said

Their eyes widened and they ran downstairs and Rourke noticed the note you left and went over to it.

"What does it say was she kidnapped?!" Turbo panicked

"No. It just says I left a surprise for you all in the dining room I hope you all enjoy." Rourke raised a brow

"Well. Let's go see what it is." Hades said

The villains nodded and went over to the dining room and opened the door their eyes widening at the sight you had prepared them all the same dish but made sure everyone got their own individual one.

Including the animals who had their own separate bowls or areas with a food you'd thought they would enjoy.

"She did this all for us?" Shan yu asked

——————————————————————————

I'm sorry I know the whole dining  room thing was bad but idk why but I just hate writing about people eating and stuff.

Also I know it's a short chapter but I can't write the whole part of them sitting down idk why but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter.

952 words