Chapter three

I'm surprised I haven't had writers block yet 😂. Also it says college goes from 8Am-11am on the internet so imma just do that :p also the cafe is using for your job is a real place and I absolutely love it there.
—————————————————————————

You stared at the clock it was almost the end of lessons then you could go to your job then back home to see (p/n) you smiled at the thought of (p/n) name a beautiful (fur colour) dog that was always affectionate and very stubborn. You were snapped out of your thoughts when the bell rang signifying that the day was over.

Everyone immediately stood up and left the room taking their stuff with them you sighed before putting your stuff back in your bag and grabbing out your car keys before zipping up your bag. You stood up and slung your bag over your shoulder while exiting the room and down the halls all the way to your car.

You unlocked your car and sat in the drivers seat putting the key in the ignition and putting on your seatbelt you looked in the rear view mirror waiting for cars to leave when it was safe you backed up and turned your car around and drove out the parking lot.

After driving for a few minutes you made it to your  job 'Costa' you parked your car and un did your seatbelt letting out a sigh 'it's ok my shift is just for 5 hours that's it then I can go home.' You pulled out the keys and opened the car door stepping out and shutting it behind you instantly locking it.

You put your keys in your bag and zipping it up you opened the door to Costa and walked inside greeting your co-workers before heading to the staff room and putting on your apron and leaving your bag in its usual area. You left the staff room and headed to the counter ready to serve people and other stuff.

-

A tired sigh escaped your lips as you walked back to your car at least finally you could see (p/n) you got in your car and rested your head on the steering wheel your eyes tired from all the work and studying at school.

You lifted your head from the wheel and put your keys in the ignition before putting on your seatbelt and driving home, after a couple minutes of driving you made it home and parked your car in the garage you took of your seatbelt and grabbed the keys.

You got out your car with your bag and locked it behind you. You made it to the front door and unlocked it immediately stepping inside and being greeted by (p/n) you smiled and locked the front door.

You crouched down and began petting your dog receiving a tail wag from the canine after a few pets you got up and headed upstairs (p/n) following behind.

Once you got in your bedroom and you put your stuff on the ground and immediately changed into your pyjamas (the skull ones again for now) when you were done you wrapped yourself up in the comfortable duvet and began drifting of to sleep with (p/n) sleeping at your feet.

—————————————————————————