Chapter twenty

*edited*

Added human bellweather

Nickname:my blossom/my lamb
Idk 😭

Also in a future chapter slappy is going to be added I know he's not Disney but someone requested it and gave an excellent idea and he may or may not be a love interest depends if you guys want.

Nickname for you from him: Partner in crime or something lmao idk

I HAVE SCHOOL ON TUESDAY I DONT WANNA GOOOOOOOO IM GONNA DIE😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'll try and make sure school doesn't affect my schedule too much

Bold=extras
Italics=thoughts

Third person POV

Maleficent used her powers to get rid of the dishes while the others already left.

"We still don't know where she is though." Ratigan said

As if just on cue one of the doors opened and Iago squawked gaining everyone's attention.

"The door!" Iago said

The villains looked over at the door and jumped back in shock Hans unsheathed his sword ready to fight and so were the other villains.

You stepped through the door and froze looking at them awkwardly blushing bright red from embarrassment from not being cautious and letting the villains see you like this.

"Well this is um...embarrassing." You nervously laughed.

The villains all just stared at you in utter shock their cheeks flushed red they had always imagined seeing your body they never knew today would be the day.

Their eyes trailed over your body taking in every inch of you remembering every curve and detail.

Lock,shock and barrel noticed this and nodded and shock went upstairs and went into your room and grabbed a shirt and some jeans from your room.

"Lock, barrel where is shock?" You asked

"She went upstairs to get you some clothes." Lock said

"Oh okay thank god I thought she got lost." You sighed in relief

Iago looked at pain and panic and leaned his head towards the villains telling them to snap them out of their thoughts pain and panic shook their heads refusing.

Iago sighed and looked at Lefou and mr Smee who were flustered from embarrassment they were trying their best not to look they didn't want to be disrespectful.

Diablo flew over and cawed loudly gaining the villains attention iago smiled and high fived well winged Diablo.

The villains rolled their eyes and Shock came back down carrying the shirt and jeans she handed them to you.

"Here you go mum!" Shock said

Your eyes widened and she froze and the villains looked at her in complete and utter shock.

"Did she just..." turbo began

"Yup." Oogie said

Lock ran over to her and whacked her around the head "great going stupid! Now she probably hates you!"

"Hates me! I'm not the only one who wanted to call her that the two of you even said you would want her to adopt you!" Shock shouted back

"You agreed to it as well!" Barrel butted in

Iago let out a heavy sigh pain and panic looked over at you and saw you were putting the shirt and jeans on.

Once you had put the clothes on you tapped shock on the shoulder and she turned around to look at you.

"I promise I won't ever call you mum again!" Shock said

"Yeah we won't ever call you it!" Lock and barrel said

You laughed confusing the children, the villains and their sidekicks.

"Little lady, why are you laughing?" Slim asked

"Because these children are adorable. Kiddos I don't mind if you call me mum to be honest I like it I'd love to be a mother to children like you as long as you don't cause too much mischief." You smiled at them

They ran over to you and hugged you tight you smiled and hugged them back.

"I'm sorry can we talk about the whole thing with why you walked out of the pool room in your underwear." Ursula asked

"Well I didn't want to wake anyone so I just wrote the note and went into the room that has my hot tub in and just sat in my underwear and relaxed in there for a while." You said

"So why did you even do all that for us?" Ratcliffe asked

"Well, since you guys are living here and are very important to me I wasn't sure if you guys eat or not because I don't know you haven't had any need these past few days so I just decided to." You said smiling.

You looked at the children who were about to torment Iago and grabbed the remote and put on a cartoon they would enjoy their eyes lit up and they sat down and watched it.

"The power of television is amazing when it comes to children." You said smiling holding the remote with a hand on your hip.

"So what now?" Maleficent asked

You shrugged

"Anyone got any ideas?" Gaston asked

"Well um we may or may not have ran into someone..."Panic said

You raised a brow and pain and panic moved out the way to reveal and very flustered woman with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Bellweather?" You asked

She looked at you and nodded still very flustered obviously being there the whole time especially when seeing you without clothes you wondered how long she'd been there and when she got there.

That may not have made sense but all you know is since she's so flustered she obviously saw you in just your underwear.

"Well This is...quite unexpected." Smee said

(P/n) and Hazel walked over to the children and sat beside them and watched the Tv with them entertained.

——————————————————————————

Slappy will be in the next chapter who will maybe be a love interest it's all up to you guys but do any of you have any ideas for storyline i just need suggestions lol.

So yeah let me know if you guys want slappy to be a love interest

And if you have any suggestions for ideas

Also sorry it was a bad chapter I may in future go over and edit it a little anyway that's it hope you all enjoyed :D

1027 words