Foreword

Note

Im so excited to be announcing my second book, if you haven't read my first one its still ongoing, you can check that out but both this book and my first book have absolutely no relation so if you don't want to, that's ok!

I would like to also admit that my writing has gotten significantly better since my first book.

Im still debating on taking down and editing All About You so if you have read it and didn't like the writing please do give this book a chance, its better, promise.

I'd wanted to publish this for sometime but was honestly a little apprehensive doing so since I have a lot of other stuff going on, but here I am writing instead of doing what im supposed to because I'd rather be here. :)

Please do interact, really wouldn't mind seeing you guys active and engaging! Do vote and/or comment if you enjoy reading this book! Any criticism is usually okay and would be appreciated- just be nice, yeah?

✶ ✶ ✶

Summary

When 20 year old Calliope Sweeney's boyfriend cheats on her on the same day she graduates from culinary school she decides to for once take an impulsive step and leave her hometown, to start a new life somewhere new and away from all the men who'd cheated on her in the past, to find herself and finally live out her dream life.

She vows to focus on herself and her new bakery the second she moves to Miami to live with her brother, Ambrose, except that she doesn't expect a brooding jerk named Rhys Blackburn to enter her life, her opposite, a curt and cold yet undeniably handsome man who somehow makes the fake smile she always plasters on real, she doesn't expect that Rhys would make her feel a way she'd never felt before with a man.

The only minor problems include that Calliope doesn't want to get hurt again, and another small factor of Rhys being her brother's best friend.

✶ ✶ ✶

Warning

1. Hot male lea- im kidding. (No im not.)
2. Sexual content (18+)
3. Mature language/themes.
4. Mentioned childhood trauma
5. The FMC (female main character) does have unresolved severe trust issues for majority of the book

My characters are not perfect, and I do not want them to be 100% perfect, thats just boring, and I love some chaos, and chaos is natural.

Beware there are possible spoilers in the comments loves!

Other

All rights reserved, no part of this novel may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written consent by me (@angelicc_flowerss), the author.

This is novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names as well as the characters and places/incidents are used fictitiously and are a product of my overworking brain, if there is any similarity it is purely coincidental.

No translations! And please do remember stealing/copying peoples work is illegal, so don't do that! My book is available on Wattpad and this account only!

✶ ✶ ✶

Character Aesthetic/s

Calliope Dylan Sweeney

Emrhys Blackburn

Name Pronunciation

Name Pronunciation

Calliope : Cuh - lie - oh - pee
Emrhys : Em - Reese

✶ ✶ ✶

Playlist

Don't Call Me Up - Mabel
Just My Type - The Vamps
Wherever I Go - OneRepublic
I Like Me Better - Lauv
She - Harry Styles
Sucker - Jonas Brothers
Tell Me - Sabrina Claudio
Cherry Hill - Russ
Let You Love Me - Rita Ora
Close - Nick Jonas & Tove Lo
Love Me Land - Zara Larsson
Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez
Where You Belong - The Weeknd
Poison - Rita Ora
Dandelions - Ruth B.
Fetish - Selena Gomez
Made To Love - John Legend
Afterglow - Taylor Swift
Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
Earned It - The Weeknd

Started: 25 October 2021
Ended: 24 February 2022