Chapter 51

After we left Beth's house we went back to the hotel and as soon as we were in the hotel room we were ready to sleep, having been more than exhausted.

Now a day later I laid on the seat beside him on the plane, watching as he worked and I nibbled on my bottom lip at the thoughts running through my head, like how exactly would we continue this little act when we got back home.

He looked to me as if sensing my stare and I blinked.

"We should tell Ambrose."

"About?" I ask him as I laid the side of my head on the chair.

"Us."

I stared and he blinked at me, "Actually you should tell him."

I feign a gasp at that. "Me! Why me?"

"You're his sister."

"You're his best friend." I reply with a pointed look

"Who's fucking his sister..." He mumbled on and I pushed at his shoulder. "Arg, you're so bloody vulgar sometimes."

He rolled his eyes, looking over to me beside him before cracking his knuckles and I cringed at the sound.

"We'll tell him together."

"So you're gonna say we're what? Fucking?"

"Emrhys!" I scold him, but he doesn't seem to be as remorseful as he should be for repeating, fucking, over and over.

"Its true, its the same as when you're getting married, you know? Everyone knows a honeymoon is just an excuse for sex, if im dating you im obviously well." He made a circle and put his index finger through and I slapped him upside the head causing him to scratch the spot with an annoyed look on his face.

"Sometimes I regret just how comfortable you've become with me." I mumbled as I laid back on the seat and he smirked, rolled his eyes before he took the bottle of water in the cupholder and opened the top, taking a long sip of it.

"I'll just say we're dating and then you can say we're abstaining from sex."

He rose a brow at me before he swallowed the water in his mouth. "You've been celibate since when exactly?"

"Six months."

He rose a brow, "So what was the day bef-"

"Shh!"

He sends me a deadpan stare, "We're the only ones here Calliope."

"I know but goodness." I say below my breath as I wiggle in my seat. "Why couldn't you have just met me first?"

"We might've hated each other if we met before." He told me honestly and I snorted. "I think you would've adored me."

"Uh huh." He mumbled, definitely unconvinced and I rolled my eyes, sinking down in my seat till I couldn't go any further. "I think im just gonna not tell him."

"Good plan Calliope." I knew he was being sarcastic because he'd wanted me to tell him for the longest time, plus, he used my full name in that sentence.

"Thank you Emrhys."

He just hummed, running a hand through his hair and I reached out to smooth it back just for a few strands to go back to its place over his forehead. "How much longer?"