Lovers Lessons (Final Blurb)

Hi lovelies. I just wanted to make it clear that Lovers Lessons(LL) chapter 1 will only be posted on July 1st 2022 since I have a hectic schedule until then, as well as have to finish my second book, 'Project You'

BUT

I couldn't keep the synopsis of the book hidden any longer.

So here it is ;)

***UPDATED***

Im so sorry to all those who have seen the previous blurb, i've decided to go a different route for this story, and I hope you all enjoy it and respect my decision to change it up!

(Guys please don't hate me, I'm sweating bullets right now.)

Heres the official and final blurb below!! ⬇️

+++

SYNOPSIS

Being the eldest sibling living in Miami who had to fend for herself and her three younger siblings who stayed back In Boston made twenty three year old Azia Evans one of many woman who definitely had a lot on their plates.

After getting fired from her previous job Azia is on the hunt for a new job to sustain herself and her family, and when she finally stumbles upon an ad online to be a personal assistant she decides to send in her résumé, still unsure who exactly she'd be an assistant to, but that all changes when she goes in for the interview and is hired merely days later.

She's over the moon, on top of cloud nine if humanly possible, feeling overly excited too... that is of course until she meets the very man she'll be an assistant to, that man being the famous F1 racer, Hugo Blackburn.

He was just too rebellious, much too selfish, rude, too playful and altogether, he was the very definition of a man she could never like even if he was unbearably attractive.

But she needs the money. So she's forced to be near the only man she's ever clashed with all because she desperately needs a job till she finishes her degree, but somewhere between all the clashing between them, they seem to be crashing towards one another, but life is never just that simple... especially with a troubled man like Hugo, and a hyper independent woman like Azia.

+++

EEK. Im so excited to write this book, I have some basic chapters like, just blurted thoughts basically which is apart of my writing process and its all been so exciting!!

So I really hope you all give this book a chance! I'll be sure to do my best and flood all my love into it, just like I had done with the book before this, Sweeney Sweets.

The book is up already, just the FOREWORD, you can find it on my profile, and chapter 1 will be up on the 1st July 2022 ;)

Have a good week lovelies! From Azia ;) and Hugo ;)

....

Also from me, Angelic, btw.