Skool ❣️

"I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings"

Taehyung sighed "it's okay"

"My name is jung hoseok, in... class A21," He said after looking at his schedule once more

"Kim taehyung," the curly-haired boy said and pointed at the rest introducing them to hoseok.

"Oh hi," seokJin turned around and found the boy who had asked to join his friend during the assembly.

"Hi?" SeokJin replied a bit confused.

"I heard you guys talk and I heard someone say B4 can that person help me, my friend and I got separated" he scratched his head shyly.

"Of course" Seokjin smiled "meet jungkook he is in the same class as you"

Seokjin pointed at jungkook who smiled at the boy and waved.

"hi my name is Park Jimin"

The boy waved back, Namjoon stared at the boy then at his hand found his pinky slightly red.

"Jimin you found your soulmate?" He questioned staring at the boy's hand.

Jimin stared at the boy before shaking his head but then looked at his hand the action made everyone look at their own and they all gasped.

"What!" Louis said as he stared at them and then at his hand only to find out his own was still black.

"Oh, it's you guys!" Louis whispered pointing between them.

"Who is whose soulmate?" Jugkook asked confused they hadn't realized that their soul ring had changed colour.

"Look inside," Namjoon said as he stared at his palm.

Everyone turned their hands.

"It's still slightly black," Jin said looking at everyone

"Mine too"

"Me too"

"Same"

They all stared at each other and then placed their hands closer and they all concluded.

"It's not who is with who but..." Jimin said and gulped

"But Who is missing" jungkook completed the sentence.

"That's impossible!" Taehyung whisper yelled at the boys. and pulled his hand back.

"never heard of someone having multiple mates," Louis whispered as he stared at the group.

"I am staring at a miracle"

"Shut up Louis!" Taehyung hissed

"What it's true!" He replied.

"Calm down guys, we will ask a teacher to help us," Namjoon said.

"Let's meet up after class," Hoseok said as they were about to leave

They all nodded and finally left for their respective classrooms.

...

"You should see the school nurse, she is the most knowledgeable one in this matter" namjoons teacher replied with a soft smile.

The boy nodded and left the classroom to find the others.

They had not exchanged their phone numbers so it would be harder to find them.

"Namjoon!" The boy turned around and found the rest walking from the opposite corridor.

"I talked to the teacher," Namjoon said as soon as he was close enough.

They all waited for him to speak and he did

"She told me we should see the nurse"

"Uhm is there an issue? Are we sick?!" Taehyung said slightly panicky.

"Hush Taehyung no one is sick," Jimin said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"We should go now since we have a long break," Seokjin said and looked at the rest.

"Let's go then," Jungkook said and started walking.

....

"This is rare but completely normal" the nurse concluded as she looked at the boys who seemed like they were out of it.

"So it's true we are 7 mates?" Jimin asked again staring at the nurse with eyes so big and shook.

The nurse laughed softly "yes"

"Now you guys can get to know each other it is going to be harder than having one soulmate but I can feel it you guys will make it work"

She pushed them out of her office and closed the door.

"What a miracle" she whispered to herself and went back to her work.

"Let's go eat I'm starving," Hoseok said and stared at the rest.

"Yeah, and let's talk, if we want this to work we need to talk and a lot," Seokjin said and nodded his head, approving his idea.

"Yes," Namjoon said.

"I don't know about all this" Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook looked at the boy and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I understand it's a lot at once and out of nowhere" he rubbed taehyungs shoulder trying to calm the boy down.

"I understand too but we need to sort this out to make it work like Seokjin hyung just said" Jimin stood in front of Taehyung, the boy was slightly smaller so he had to tilt his head to look up at Taehyung and just staring at Jimin in the eyes made Taehyung smile.

Taehyung nodded his head and smiled at the rest.

"Alright," he breathed out.

They all walked out of the university to find someplace where they could eat and get to know each other.

....

"You are going to be ok" he whispered trying to hold back his tears.

"We are going to be ok," he said again.

The boy laid his head on the bed and let his tears slide down his rosy cheeks.

"Everything is going to be ok" he whispered once more trying to hold back his screams.

A warm hand on his back startled the boy.

He stared at the person with tears running down his cheeks.

And he couldn't hold anything back, the boy let out the loudest cry not shying away from showing his emotions.

He fell into the person's arm throwing them both to the floor.

"Mom..."

"We are going to be ok," the person said as they combed their fingers through his silver hair.

"Breathe." The person said as they took the boy's face in their hands, but all he could do was cry more making it harder for him to catch his breath.

"Breathe... hey! I said breath!" The person raised their voice trying to get their words across to the boy who wouldn't listen at all.

"Hey! Yoongi!!, Yoongi! Breathe" the boy yelled.

Yoongi opened his eyes but all he saw was a blurry face.

"Breathe! Yoongi!" And everything went black.