min yoongi ❣️

Yoogi stood frozen when his brother pushed jimin his way and walked out of the office.

He averted his gaze toward jimin when he felt eyes on him

A blush crept to his cheeks he looked away once again but his eyes landed on the boy behind jimin.

"Boys out of this office" the principal suddenly announced his presence.

"Y-yes sir" jimin replied

He extended his hand toward yoongi and the latter stared at it before placing his own in it.

They walked out of the office and jimin led them to the Cafe where the rest would arrive pretty soon.

They sat down and yoongi was awkward fiddling with his own hands.

"I'm park jimin 22 years old, and this is jeon jungkook also 22," jimin said and smiled at jungkook.

Yoongi looked at then and back at his ring.

Jungkook caught the boy and spoke "we are multiple"

Yoongi looked at him slightly confused jungkook chucked and spoke again.

"I mean we are 7," he said and pointed at yoongis half-black ring.

"OH..oh!" It took a second for the boy to realize.

Jimin chuckled at his reaction.

Yoongi cleared his throat and straightened his back "I'm min yoongi 24 years old"

The other two nodded their heads "hyung" they
spoke at the same time making yoongis body shudder.

He had never been called hyung before.

Jungkook was about to speak again but was interrupted by a familiar voice.

The rest of the boys had finally arrived.

Yoongi looked in the same direction as the other two and his eyes slightly widened.

'These people were his soulmates? They all looked like some models' yoongi thought

The rest of the boys came to the table and finally saw yoongi.

They all looked at jimin with a confusing look, jimin smiled and got up from his seat.

The boy stood next to namjoon and the older instantly pulled him into a side hug.

He planted a kiss on the boy's head. Making jimin smile once more.

"Everyone, meet min yoongi hyung"

As soon as the boy's name slipped out of his mouth, taehyungs eyes widened he looked at his ring finally seeing it being completely red.

He pushed hoseok out of his way and bent down to stare at yoongi.

Yoongi was startled staring back at taehyung who was looming over his body one hand on the seat on which yoongi was sitting and the other slammed on the table.

"Min yoongi? From Daegu?" Taehyung said still staring at yoongi.

Yoongis eyes widened at the sudden realization.

"Taehyung what are you doing?" Jin came closer about to pull taehyung away from the boy who looked scared. But before his hand could reach taehyung yoongi spoke startling them all.

"T-taehyung, Kim taehyung?"

Taehyung jumped forward crashing into yoongi hugging him tightly.

The rest of the boys shared a look of confusion.