boyfriend ❣️

4 years later

"Yoongi wake up" Jin shook the boy who groaned in response.

"You're going to be late" Jin whined as he shook the boy more violently.

"I'm up! I'm up please stop shaking me" yoongi pushed seokjins hand away as he sighed pulling the duvet off of him and getting out of bed.

Jin sighed "fucking finally" and left the room.

"I work for myself! Why are you always on my case!" Yoongi yelled after Jin who tried to hold back a smile as he ran out of the room.

Jin arrived in the kitchen and saw jungkook preparing breakfast.

" need help kookie?"

Jungkook nodded his head and pointed toward a pot.

Jin knowing exactly what to do asked no question and got to work.

" Why do you wake him up knowing full well that he has control over his schedule?" Jungkook asked after a long silence of them just preparing breakfast for the rest of the boys.

" I just feel like if he wakes up early even though he will be grumpy, his songs are better, yes he writes amazing songs even if he doesn't wake up early, I just want him to enjoy his day to the fullest not to sleep in too much and let his head roam around negativity, like 2 years ago"

Jungkook nodded his head remembering how yoongi had fallen back into a dark place. Being there for him and helping him was all they could do healing from it was something yoongi alone could achieve.

And he did and he came out stronger, since then Jin had made it his responsibility to never let yoongis mind wonder ever again.

"It smells delicious!" Hoseok exclaimed as he sat down at the dining table after looking around in the kitchen.

"Good morning hobi-hyung" jungkook smiled at the man as he placed a plate in front of the man.

Hoseok nodded as he started eating the rest of the boys joined one by one.

Yoongi glared at Jin as he sat down, seokjin smiled at the boy who instead flipped him off with his middle finger.

Seokjin laughed as he went back to eating, the rest of the boys already used to their hyungs behaviour kept eating.

Taehyung looked at his watch and sighed "I have to leave now, I have a meeting in 2 hours"

Namjoon looked at his watch and nodded "Let's go together"

Namjoon kissed the person closest to him that being jimin and waved at the rest before leaving the table.

Taehyung did the same, the person closest to him being hoseok.

He sent a flying kiss toward the rest and left the table.

"How lucky they get to work in the same place," jimin said as he looked at the others.

" Well taehyung had to since it's his company, and namjoon found the perfect place for himself in the company, you should have looked into it and you could have worked with them," yoongi said.

Jimin chucked "I can't mum would kill me"

Yoongi nodded "Well then stop sulking" jimin shook his head at his hyungs snarky behaviour.

" I know, I know" jimin kissed yoongi on the cheek.

" I need to go too before I have my mom in front of the house"

The rest chuckled since it did happen once jimin was being lazy not wanting to go to work and his mom had appeared in front of their house and dragged the boy out as she smiled at the rest before yelling at her son.