Please stay..❣️

"Yoongi!" A loud voice was heard but the boy didn't move a muscle.

And another bang on the door followed by multiple more loud ones, the boy sighed and pulled himself up from the bed.

It's been two days since he called for his brother, Junie.

Yoongi took his time walking toward the front door of his apartment.

" Junie hyung," Yoongi says as he opens the door for his brother.

All he got in response was a tight hug.
And that is all it took for the boy to break down once again.

Once Yoongi calmed down In his brother's arms
They both made their way toward the living room and sat down, Junie talked with the boy and soothed Him.

They stayed like that for a few hours to the point where they had been silent and that's all  they needed; one another to keep going

Yoongis's head was in his brothers' lap when he spoke.

"I think we need to pull you out of school maybe it's not time for you to go back."

Yoongi got up from his position and looked at his brother in the eyes.

"I Uhm" he tried to speak but had to stop he didn't know what he wanted.

Junie smiled at Yoongi and ruffled his younger brother's hair as he spoke "I think you need time to heal, I know I was the one who pushed you to come here but being here isn't doing much either" Junie said as his eyes landed toward the bottle of pills.

Yoongi looked down, and let his shoulders fall becoming less tense as he listened to his brother's voice. Ignoring how his brothers' eyes travelled to his pills.

"Just a week or two then if you feel better you can go back, how does that sound?" Yoongi was in his thoughts before he looked back up at his brother to finally answer him.

"Ok" Junie smiled at the boy.

"I'll go with you tomorrow and I'll stay with you here I've already explained to my boss the reason for my leave"

"Oh"

"Go to bed Yoongi" Junie patted the boy's head.

-.-

"I can't believe I failed" Hoseok exclaimed in frustration.

"Hey it's ok it's just the beginning" jin rubbed the boy's shoulder, and when Hoseok looked at him he gave the boy a soft smile.

Hoseok sighed and nodded his head "true"

"Hyung I'm gonna go to the university's bookstore, I need to buy a book for one of my classes"

Hoseok and jin nodded their heads at Jimin.

The youngest waved at the two and left letting them know he'll meet them at the cafe right after.

Jimin was typing on his phone trying to get in contact with one of his friends.

"Sorry" Jimin exclaimed as his phone fell to the floor and books from the person he bumped into.

"I am so sorry"

Jimin bent down and helped the person pick up their books when he noted...

"Your ring!"

He watched for the first time in amazement as the boys' soul ring turned red right before his eyes.

Jimin turned his hand around and found that the small part that was still dark has finally turned red.

The blond boy looked at the man in front of him who looked frozen in the spot staring at his hand, they were both still crouching down and suddenly the silver-headed boy fell from his position.

Jimin tried to reach out for the man but his hand only brushed against him never being able to catch him in his fall.

"Yoongi!"

Jimin looked up and found a boy similar to his soulmate.

"He just fell I was trying to help" Jimin blurted out when his eyes met the older man.

"Yoongi are you ok?" The man ignored Jimin and bent down to place his arms around Yoongi to help him stand up.

Jimin collected the boys' books and got up.

"I'm really sorry" Jimin tried once again and bowed slightly holding tightly the books against his chest.

"I'm Jimin I guess your name is Yoongi?" He said reaching out for a handshake but all he got was the other man stepping in front of Yoongi.

"Could you please not talk to him right now" he finally spoke.

Jimin looked at the man "I'm sorry for bumping into Yoongi, but I need him"

"You need him?" The man asked.

"Yes, we are soulmates" Jimin let out a small smile still afraid of the man.

"Soulmates.." he repeated.

Yoongi pushed his brother out of the way and looked at Jimin once more, he took his books out of the blond's hold and turned around to leave.

"Wait!" Jimin yelled after him.

"Listen Jimin was it?" Yoongis brother placed a hand on the boy's chest holding him from running after Yoongi.

"I'm yoongis older brother and I'll let you know he is not ready for this whole soulmate thing"

"But"

"I know you are excited and all but he isn't ready for all this, he is leaving the university for now so please let him go" Junie finished and removed his hand.

"But we need him" Jimin mumbled

"We?" Junie asked

Jimin scratched his head "I'm not the only soulmate he has."

Junie looked shocked for a second.

"I'll let you explain this later to the person it concerns but for now let him breath" Junie ended and walked away.

Leaving Jimin to stare at where he last saw Yoongi.

He lifted his hand and tears fell into his palm. Tears of joy and sadness.

Joy since he found their missing piece and sadness since their missing soulmate seemed not to care about him to even know about the rest.

The blond wipes his eyes and sniffed he walked away from what he had to do and ran toward the rest of the group.

Even if Yoongi was not here with him he had to let the rest know that he found him he found their missing soul.

-.-