Off Campus ❣️

"It's a rare sight," Hoseok says as he looks at the rest of the boys sit down.

They had finally found a day that would be free for all to meet out of the school. The boys decided to meet for dinner.

Jimin chuckles at hoseoks remark.

"Hi," jin says as he takes a seat.

"Korean bbq, for our first day out it's going to be delicious" Jungkook says staring at the menu.

"Yes," Namjoon replies as he looks at how Jungkook kept staring at the menu with such a big smile on his face he looked like a child.

Unconsciously namjoons hand placed itself on jungkooks nape and he planted a kiss on the boy's temple.

Jungkook smiled at Namjoon and went back to staring at his menu.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jin asked realizing the curly-haired boy was not in sight.

"Oh, he said he'd be a bit late," Hoseok says as he stares at his phone showing everyone the message that Taehyung had sent not long ago.

"Oh, I didn't think of checking our group chat" jin scratches his head.

"Hi everyone!" A loud voice boomed next to Jimin startling the boy.

Everyone turned already knowing who it was, there stood Taehyung with five roses wrapped separately in his hand.

"Here you go" he passed one to Jimin and kissed his hand.

And he did that for each boy.

Everyone was shocked at such a sweet gesture from the boy.

"How are you guys?" Taehyung asked as he took a seat next to jin.

(seating arrangements -tae/jin/Hoseok and in front of them Jimin/Namjoon/Jungkook)

"Good" they all spoke at once.

"Ready to order I'm starving!" He exclaimed as he picked up his menu.

"Yes"

-.-
"That was delicious as expected" jin announced as they made their way out of the place.

"I can't believe that food helped us" Jimin laughed.

"You mean helped us realize we are just a truly perfect match for each other" Jungkook said as he stared down at Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head.

"That's what soulmates are; perfect" jin said and placed a hand on jungkooks shoulder the boy looked at the older and smiled.

Jin took hold of jungkooks chin and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Should we go watch a movie?"

Taehyung asked, Namjoon was standing behind the boy with his arms crossed over taehyungs shoulder holding the boy close.

Jimin was engulfed in a big hug by hoseok.

Jimin looked up at hoseok and smiled

"You are irresistible" Hoseok announced before he pulled Jimin into a kiss.

"They are all kissing in the middle of the street," Taehyung said as he looked at Namjoon.

"Then why don't you kiss in the street too," Namjoon said and took a hold of taheyungs chin tilting it up a bit.

Taheyung turned around in namjoons arms and wrapped his arm around the older.

"Why not" he whispered and pecked namjoons lips but the older was not over with just a peck.

-.-
(TRIGGER WARNING)

"Hyung"  his voice was shaky and his throat was dry it hurts as he spoke.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi held the phone tighter "please come here" he whispered.

"I'll be there as soon as I can, please don't do anything!"

The phone fell from his hand alongside the pile of pills that was clutched in his left hand.

Yoongi fell to his knees as he started crying.

He cried until no tears were left until his throat was so dry that he started coughing blood.

He wiped his lips and stared at his hand.

Fresh warm tears slid down his cheeks.

"Mom, dad" he whispered

His eyes started getting heavy. the boy laid on the floor and closed his eyes.

"Come back" he whispered and fell asleep.

-.-
"Shall we finally go watch a movie?" Taehyung asked as he stared at the rest.

"Sure" Hoseok laughed.

"Then let's go!" He smiled excited,

"When is last partner going to show up" Jimin whined as he stared at his hand.

Jin took a hold of his hand and smiled at the boy.

"Hopefully soon, it's weirdly to say when we haven't met but I kind of miss them," jin said

Jungkook nodded his head.

"I feel the same, it feels empty even tho we are already 6," he said and held hoseoks hand tighter.

"I just hope they are close by," Taehyung said looking back at the boys.

"In our university" Namjoon mumbled.

"That'll be amazing!" Taehyung said.