musashi festival, toman vs mobius

4749 words💪💪

4749 words💪💪

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER FIVE

"Sorry we took so long!" Emma and Hinata walked to their dates.

"Y/n threw a tantrum because she didn't want to wear a kimono." Emma sighed, eyeing the said girl who stood beside her looking away with furrowed brows.

"Y/n? Who are you with?" Takemichi asked.

"..Me?" Y/n tilted her head and pointed at herself.

"Yeah! Who are you with?"

"Me." Y/n said again, confusing the yellow haired boy.

"Uhh—?"

Y/n interrupted Takemichi, "I'm here alone. I'm with myself."

"Aren't you supposed to go with Mikey?" Emma stared at Y/n with furrowed brows as she questioned. "Huh? Oh- really?" Y/n asked, making Emma deadpan and laugh.

"Didn't you both wanted to see who could win the most prizes?" Emma reminded the confused girl.

"He's not here, so I'm with myself." Y/n shrugged and walked towards a food stall.

Everyone stared at her with dumbfounded looks, "How is she okay about getting ditched by her "date"?" Emma sweat dropped and Takemichi flinched,

"Y/n and Mikey-kun are together?!"

"No, they were going as friends." Draken shook his head, then grab Emma's hands. "Let's go. We don't want to waste any time."

"You can do it, Emma-chan!" Hinata lifted up her fists, staring at Emma and Draken. "I'm rooting for her!"

"Huh?" Takemichi looked at Hinata in confusion. "I mean, Draken-kun doesn't notice Emma-chan at all, even though she's so cute." Hinata continued.

"When did you and Emma-chan become friends?" Takemichi asked, walking beside Hinata.

"When I was helping her out. Emma-chan is so pure! But she's so in love with Draken-kun that she goes a little out of control sometimes, she even tried to do you-know-what with you, Takemichi-kun."

"Oh yeah." Takemichi remembered the time he saw Emma's half naked body on top of him. "I still haven't forgiven you." Hinata stared at Takemichi with dark aura surrounding her.

Takemichi started exclaiming out apologies, Hina completely ignoring him and walking to a nearby stall.

"Ma'am please don't eat the fishes."