Bio

Y/n Draco

Age: 16

Appearance: Y/n has black hair that fades to a light blue, he has one pink eye and one Purple eye. He also sprouts 6 wings that are silver with Purple, Pink and Light Blue crystals on them. He also Grows horns that are silver.

Outfit: Y/n normally wears This outfit into battle, it is inspired by Cinder's volume 5 outfit and Raiden Shogun, the main color of it is Purple with black and  silver accents. It has a long sleeve over his left arm with a Crystal Pattern starting from the bottom to the middle of the sleeve, That connects to the coat that is over his shirt, the coat itself is down to his knees in the back with a Crystal Pattern from the bottom to his waist. He also wears gloves like Raiden shogun with a Scale like pattern fading from the top to the bottom. He wears a Crystal ring on both of his middle fingers. He wears a black under shirt similar to Raiden shoguns and black pants, and black high heel boots that the heels are made of purple crystal. The patterns on the gloves are silver while the patterns on the coat are black. He also wear earrings made from Purple crystal. A/n I gave the outfit that name the Crystalline Destroyer's Outfit.

Weapons: Y/n Uses a fighting style like Raiden Shogun. He is capable of summoning his weapons at will.

Murasama: The Murasama is a purple Crystal katana infused with Lightning. He wields it exactly like Raiden Shogun. It has a small charm attached to the end of the hilt.

Yukinari: The Yukinari is a light Blue crystal Spear infused with ice, Much like Murasama He wields it exactly like Raiden Shogun.

Powers: Y/n is capable of changing the make up of crystals and turning crystals into weaponry, he is also capable of make crystals out of thin air. He can change is appearance at a whim. He also is very proficient in magic. Also if you recognize some spell names some of the spells are from series I have watched or read.