Chapter 3-Y/n vs Orochi

Y/n's pov

I awoke in my bed. "What happened" I groaned out loud. "Your in big trouble mister" I look up to see Elizabeth staring at me. "Ugh my head is killing me" I said. "You drank an entire bottle of vodka your lucky your not throwing up" She said. "Did you put me in bed" I asked her, she shook her head "Lloyd came by and did that, I had just got home from work when I saw him leaving your room" she said. "You need to stop drinking" She continued "I know" I get up and get dressed. I need to apologize to Lloyd. I put on a purple shirt, a leather jacket with purple Crystals on the collar and white fur inside, black jeans, combat boots with purple crystal soles, and Put my purple crystal earrings on. I hug Elizabeth good bye and head out to Steep Wisdom on my motorcycle. When I got their I see the others looking worried, and a woman I hadn't met before. They look my way, Kai was the first to speak "have you seen Lloyd" i shook my head. "I came hoping to apologize to him for last night" I look over to the table where i sat yesterday. "What's wrong" Cole asked. "This" I raise my hand and reveal a symbol on the table. "Cool, but what does it mean" Jay asked. I looked at the symbol it was a snake head with horns. "Orochi" I said under my breath. I walk out of The shop and Get on my motorcycle. I know where Orochi is. The docks. I walk into the same abandoned warehouse where I beat Orochi the first time, and sure enough their Lloyd stood or rather Orochi. "Let him go Orochi" I said pulling out Murasama. "Why would I do that, he's the perfect host, strong, durable, and you can't harm him" She said through Lloyd summoning her sword. "Die" she yelled lunging at me. I dodge her attack and imbue my palm with magic. I hit Lloyd in the chest forcing Orochi out of him. "I will end you" you never learn. "You'll die trying" blasting a beam of energy, blasting Orochi into the ocean. I take on my dragonic form My clothes change to my battle attire and I sprout horns and six wings. "I think you need a time out, Ore Tree Orudora" I shout. Die Orochi. I pull out Yukinari and throw it at Orudora piercing it and Orochi. Orochi fell to the ground Wounded but still alive. I resummoned Murasama and walked over to her. "Begone" I said lifting her up with magic and slicing her in half. I quickly disposed of her body and returned to my Human form and ran over to Lloyd. I placed his head on my lap. He seems so peaceful I thought to myself as I hummed a song my Mentor Melina taught me. It seemed to stir him from his dream. "Hey there Sleepy head" I said as I booped his nose. "Y/n what happened" he looked around confused. "I don't know I just found you here, what do you remember" I asked concerned. What if he knows? "I remember leaving your penthouse, and then everything after that is a blank" he said his eyes were focused on mine. Boring through me looking for answers but finding none. "Lloyd I wanted to apologize for last night, I didn't want you to worry about me" I said somberly. "Y/n you don't have to apologize for that, I'm just glad I got their before something bad happened" he sat up and hugged me. "Just promise me you won't drink again" he said. "I promise" I watch the necklace I gave him faintly glow. It's started working already. I got onto my feet and helped him up. "We should head to the tea shop" I said grabbing his hand and headed to my motorcycle. I hand him my helmet and tell him to get on. As soon as we got on Lloyd held my shoulders. "You should probably hold onto my waist" I said noticing a light blush on his face. He reluctantly did just that. We headed off to Steep Wisdom.

Lloyd's Pov

I held onto Y/n for dear life. He wasn't a bad driver I just never rid on a motorcycle before. In fact he seems like the perfect driver, I have the Driver's manual memorized cover to cover, and I didn't notice a single mistake. I could feel his heart beat because of how close we were, his heart rate rised when moving, but slowed down when we stopped at red lights. Driving his motorcycle is exciting for him. We Finally came to a stop at Steep Wisdom. We got off the bike and went inside. I was immediately tackled by Jay and Nya. My mom came up to me and hugged me. "Where have you been?" She was crying a bit trying to seem like she was mad at me. "I don't know I don't remember anything after I left Y/n's last night" I said turning to see to Y/n, but he wasn't there. He must have left when Jay and Nya tackled me.

Y/n's Pov

I had just left the tea shop, today was Saturday might as well do something fun. I drove to the mall, I made sure my bike was secure before heading in. I walked over to the map of the mall. Maybe I'll go to the bookstore, or maybe the arcade? That's what kids my age do right. I suddenly heard my stomach growl. Food first then I'll decide what to do. I walked over to the food court to see that they had a asian food place that served every types of Asia food from Chinese To Korean to even Syrian food. I ordered the Buldak or Fire Chicken. I paid for my food and started eating with chopsticks. I loved this dish since I first tried it in South Korea, I loved spicy foods, I could eat these all day. Which I suppose is why it's impressive because it's one of the spiciest dishs In the world. I was suddenly joined by Lloyd and everyone but Cole. "Did you guys follow me here" I asked. Looking at Lloyd who just nodded "hey can try your food" Kai asked. "Sure, but it's spicy" I said. He ignored my warning. He immediately ran over to the water fountain. Then everyone else but zane decided to try it too. And everyone ran over to the fountain to drink some water. When they got back i started eating one after another, they just sat their in shock as I ate 6 of them and didn't run towards the fountain. "What even are you, a dragon" they yelled in unison. If only you guys knew. I can breath blue fire that's 3 times the maximum temperature of normal blue fire. I look at Kai he seemed a little annoyed "why didn't you tell me it was that spicy" he asked. "What's up your ass this morning" Cole then appeared saying "hey guys" "Hmm nevermind" I said causing Kai to blush and Nya to spit out her water. I'm having way to much fun with this. "I'm kidding, we all know your the top" I said Smirking at him. His blush worsened as he placed his face in his hands. Cole looked so confused at this point. "What are you talking about" he asked me. "Kai will explain it later tonight" I said winking at Kai. He groaned. "Alright I'm done" I said laughing a bit. We continued talking for awhile. I didn't do what I planned to do but this time I'm spending with them is more important than going to the arcade or The Bookstore.

A/n Done with chapter 3 Next chapter is Chapter 4- The Nation on Water. It will explore the society, the religion, And Y/n's Duties as the King of Dragons, as he shows the others around Lumeria The Nation of Dragons.