Chapter 6- Dark Days Ahead

Y/n Pov

I stood in a darkened Hellscape, the sun was covered in a Dark Energy, the trees were barren and Black. A black fireball fell from the sun, impacting in front of me. When the smoke cleared, I saw a man in black armor, the pauldrons had red crystals jetting out from them, his Gauntlets had Claws and smaller red Crystals jetting out of them. The armor had a black Hood and Cloak, that was held together by a red brooch. They wore a black mask that covered their mouth and nose, I couldn't see his face. He carried a Scythe made of black Fire. He walked closer and closer to me, the closer he got the harder it was for me to breath. He had blood red eyes, that were glowing like fire. "Who are you" I asked backing up. "I am your worst Nightmare" he spoke in a demonic tone, raising his scythe above his head.

He slashed down, cutting into my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder seeing that the scythe had turned into Yukinari, I looked back to see that the armored man turned into me. Suddenly the ground collapsed beneath me. I shot up in bed, drenched in sweat. I quickly calmed down when I realized I was home. I slowly got out of bed, got dressed and walked out of my room, everyone was still asleep, which was good I didn't want them to see me like this. I was always the one that wasn't afraid of anything, when we went to haunted houses I was always the one who walked out unfazed by what we saw inside. I walked into the elevator and left the building. I walked around for hours until I felt like I was being followed.

I ducked into an alley and hid on the roof of one of the buildings. I looked down to see A White Serpentine with a long neck. Wait I know him, Lloyd told me about him before, wasn't his name Pythor? I dropped down behind him. "What are you doing here Pythor" I summon Yukinari and point it at his neck. "I come in peace" he raised his hands. "We have a saying in Lumeria, Trust a Serpentine at your own peril" I knew I couldn't trust him. "I know, but I can help you with your Orochi Problem" He can't be serious no one would believe for a second that a Serpentine would help stop Orochi. "What's in it for you, last I checked according to Serpentine legend Orochi is a God to the Serpentine" I tightened my grip on Yukinari. There was no way I was going to let my guard down around Him. "Orochi plans to destroy Ninjago, along with everyone here, why wouldn't I want to stop her" he said. "In other words you only want to help me for your own self preservation" he merely nodded. I let out a sigh and lowered my weapon.

"Tell me did you tell Lloyd about the other half of the Prophecy" Pythor asked. "Of course not, he doesn't need to know" Pythor pulled out a small spell book and handed it to me. "The spell you need is on page 52" was all he said before disappearing. I opened the spell book to page 52 and saw Pythor was telling the truth, the Realm Gate Spell, a spell to open a portal to any realm no matter the distance between it and the realm your currently in. This spell will let me travel to the place where I must go if Lloyd Seals Orochi in Murasama, why I have to go There is unknown even to the Oracle. I walked to Lloyd's apartment and climbed up to the window of his room. I lightly knocked on it, I wasn't expecting him to answer. The window opened and Lloyd gave me a shocked look. "Y/n What are you doing here, and why are you hanging outside my window" He asked pulling me inside. "I wanted to talk to you" I gave him a weak smile. He could tell I had a lot on my mind. We sat on Lloyd's bed, it had A green blanket, and a small dragon plush on the corner. Upon closer inspection I noticed that the Dragon plush looked like my dragon form when I was a kid.

I picked it up and looked at it, Lloyd seemed a bit embarrassed about it. "You know I told my mom about you when I was a kid, she thought you were just an imaginary friend, so on my eleventh birthday she made me that" He said. I chuckled a bit. That totally sounds like something Koko would do. "I think it's sweet that she made something for you, I mean don't get me wrong it's weird that my boyfriend has a plush of me, but it's sweet none the less" I said. A smirk grew on Lloyd's face. "What" I asked. "You called me your boyfriend" He said. His smirk only got bigger when he noticed that I was blushing, Lloyd teasing me was something new. "Anyway what did you want to talk about" Lloyd asked. I stared into the eyes of the plush, should I tell him or not. "Lloyd would you like to go somewhere tomorrow" I blurted out. Ugh what am I thinking he needs to learn that Spell, but this may be the last time I get to do this with him, because once I go there it's unknown whether I come back or not. "Sure, where do you want to go" okay wasn't expecting a yes. "How about the arcade, I've never Been to one before" I said.

"Let's do it" I got up to the window to leave, but before I could Lloyd asked me something. "Is something bothering you" was all he asked. "No nothing's bothering me" I jumped out of the window and walked back home, everyone was still asleep, I walked into my room and collapsed on my bed. I don't want to leave this world yet, if Lloyd doesn't learn the spell I'll go to the Departed Realm, if he does I go There, either way I leave. Destiny is a cruel bitch.

A/n sorry this took so long, I've been working on school work, but hopefully the next chapter should come out sooner than this one. In the arc there are five more Chapters after this one, the next one is called Calm, the one after that is going to be called Storm, and the three after those is the three part finale called A Prophecy Fulfilled.