Chapter 1-New Student.

Thoughts
"Talking"
Author notes

6 years ago.

Lloyd's Pov
My mom had signed me up for a summer camp, I had almost fallen asleep when
I heard a loud crash, and decided to investigate, when I finally found the source of the crash their was something moving in the Crater. A Small silver dragon with Purple, Pink and Light Blue crystals decorating it's body. I walked over to it to get a closer look. I noticed it looked frightened of me. "I'm not going to hurt you" I said giving it a apple I had packed. It scarfed it down so fast you'd think it hadn't eaten in years. I quickly noticed it's wing was injured. I grabbed the medical kit I had packed and begun patching up it's wing. It seemed capable of flying after I patched it up, although I didn't expect what happened next it pulled off one of the blue crystals that decorated it's body, placed it's right front foot on it and it changed into a green crystal necklace, the Crystal was in the shape of a dragon head. It then picked it up with it's mouth and gave it to me. It nuzzled me and then flew off.

6 years later

Lloyd's Pov

Shit shit shit I'm late. the first day of high school and I'm late. I ran through the halls and I saw Kai and the others running to get to class too. We got to the are class just in time. As soon as we sat down at are desks the teacher said we should come up and introduce are selfs to the class. The first one she called on was a boy with expensive looking Suit on. "Hello my name is Y/n Draco, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance" the teacher then started bragging about his accomplishments, which I could tell made him uncomfortable. "He has had straight A's since Elementary school, and He's been the worldwide martial arts and chess champion 10 times in a row." She proudly exclaimed. Wow he seems perfect in everyway. After a while the bell rang for are next class. The same thing happened the teacher called on y/n first and started Bragging about more of his accomplishments. "He created a working generator for his middle school science fair project, and he has mastered every martial art in the world" he Continued on like this until the bell rang for lunch. "Doesn't it seem like he's too perfect" Nya asked. "Well it's not like he was the one bragging about himself" Cole said. "They seemed less interested in everyone introducing themselves and more interested in bragging that someone like him goes to this school" Kai Sighed. I was so caught up in the conversation I wasn't watching where I was going "Lloyd look out" Zane yelled, but it was to late I bumped into someone. I looked to see who I bumped into only to see Y/n on the ground with me. He quickly stood up and offered me his hand, which I took. "My name's-" he started to say, but Jay cut him off "We already know who you are" He just Sighed. "Oh right, I saw you guys in my first two classes, so you guys probably heard all about me" he Seemed upset. "Yeah your a prodigy" Cole said. "This is what I wanted to avoid" He Said. "What do you mean" I asked. He looked me in the eyes and said "I've been blessed with incredible talents and intellect, I'm constantly surrounded by praise, but when your placed on a pedestal you become separated From the people that put you there, People hear about my achievements and they immediately believe I'm to good for them that I'm on a level they simply can't attain." Kai was to first to say something "I never thought of that, being a prodigy must suck" he said. Everyone but Y/n shot him a glare. "It does I have tons of expectations, my whole life is planned out by my parents." He said, he just seems to get more upset as the conversation went on. "Hey why don't you join us for lunch" I asked trying to change the subject. "Really, you guys don't mind?" He asked the others. They all said they didn't mind, except Cole who said "the more the merrier" grabbing Y/n's hand.

Time Skip to Lunch Room.

We sat at are usual place. Y/n isn't like I thought he would be, I thought he would be a arrogant selfish jerk, but he's the exact opposite he's funny, kind, and humble. He's kind of cute, wait cute that took a bit of a turn. Unfortunately are Conversation was interrupted by a loud siren. Everyone else in the cafeteria quickly got under the tables, while me and the others went to change into are Gi's. We ran outside to see about 50 of my dad's forces.

Y/n's Pov

I watched as Lloyd and the others left, I quickly followed them outside to find them surrounded by 50 guys. Lloyd. I remember you, you helped me all those years ago, so now I'm going to help you. With a flash of light I transformed into my dragon form, and let out a roar so loud it could be heard a mile away.

Lloyd's Pov

This isn't working out as I thought it would. Suddenly a roar came from the direction of the school. The shark army soldiers actually stopped fight us to look to see what was coming, only to see a giant dragon. It had silver skin, six wings, and it's body was covered in Purple, Pink, and light blue crystals. It flew over to us and landed in-between us and the shark army. It grabbed one of Shark Army guys in it's mouth and ate him. "Retreat" one of the generals yelled. After they got away, the dragon spit out the guy it ate. It turned to us. "You kept it, after all this time?" It said to our surprise. I look down to see the necklace the small dragon gave me Six years ago. Wait this dragon is the one I patched up six years ago. "Of course I kept it, you gave it to me" I said which seemed to make it happy. It quickly got into the air " we'll meet again" it said returning to where it came from. We quickly got back to the school and the cafeteria so no one noticed we were gone. Y/n was still under the table. When he saw we were back he hugged me, "Lloyd what's going on" Oh fuck Y/n hasn't been told about this yet, and I left him here. Alone.

Y/n's Pov

I Feigned being scared, in front of Lloyd and the others, so they didn't think I was the dragon. I don't want them to know, not yet at least.

A/n so this has actually been in works for a while and much like Dance with Demons I wasn't sure if I wanted to publish it as like with that one it's not like all my other ones.