𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽.

"Lɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ.

I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ I'ᴍ sᴜғғᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

[ Back to 2nd's P.O.V ]

After decided the Hero name for you, which is 'Crimson Witch', every 1-A students's were afforded with a gilt opportunity. They're legible to take an internship onto the Heroes' offices, one of the peculiar yet unique program for U.A Students. There weren't any seconds passed without them talking about where to take the Internship, you're quite bored and infuriated to heard the never-ending conversation. However, you kept a faux mask, pretending that you didn't pay an attention.

"Oh, (L/N)-chan! You'd take an Internship on your parent's office?"

"Ah-I still don't know.."

"Go there! You can be like your parent! They're strong, like you."

"Thank you, Kirishima-kun. But please, refrain yourself from talking about my parent or how strong they're."

Midoriya noticed the sudden change onto your tone, the usual solicitous tone turned into a /little bit/ rigorous once. Thus, to retrieved the truth beneath the changed, Midoriya decided to inquired,

"..Why?"

"I know you'll ask, Midoriya-kun. You know, curiosity kills a cat?"

"Y-Yes, I-I'm sorry-"

"Forget about it! It means you're declaring a war towards me, i just want to remind all of you that I'm not like my parents. I'm me, I'm strong and become like now because my own efforts..."

The declaration slew the crammed circumstances into an awkward or tangled one, no one dared to speak any syllables and retreated themselves back to the seats. Imperceptibly, a mysterious smile plastered onto your countenance, and no one noticed about it. All they knew that they shouldn't ask more.

Unlike the others, you had tautly gripped your own choice. After school, you squeaked your feet towards the Teachers' office, collected the Internship's paper to your Homeroom teacher, Aizawa-sensei.