+ + +

"Tʀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʀɴ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ sᴄᴀʀ.

Aɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴇᴛʀʏ."

  ↶↶↶

[ 3rd's P.O.V ]

Every single person who's born amidst the diversity in the enormous Earth have their own starting line. Some happened when they found their dreams, the others when they could successfully ventured every problems that laced onto their shoulders, or for simple, when they finally be able to say, 'Here I'm, this is where my life begin.' But for Todoroki, his starting line emanated when he finally could encounter his mother directly after thousand years. He's being a telltale, decipher every moments that had passed on his life without his mother's entity. The world didn't revolve only around him and his old man, but also his mother.

Instead of coming back to his manor and listened for his old man's blabber, he chose to sauntered around the small city. A simple yet magnificent city, not as crowded as where his life taken a part on. Whilst walking passed a motley of stores, his ears caught a familiar voice from a nearby cafe. The voice swiftly enraptured his attention, stifled him to entered the cafe. It was none other than (F/N) (L/N) who's singing a random song as playing guitar. For a moment, the time halted for a while, how (F/N) could mesmerize him easily never could be solved by him. Later, their gaze met each others and Todoroki chose to bought a beverage and took a seat near the windows.

After the notable lassie's performance ended, still staggered with the sudden meeting between them, scurried towards Todoroki and inquired questions that might erase her awkwardness or curiousness,

"...Shōto, why're you here?"

"You want me to leave, (F/N)? That's not how you treat your customer."

"That's not what I meant-Are you sort of stalking me or-?"

"No."

"So? It's scary! There's only 0.05 percent of possibility to meet my classmates around here. And from that such small percentage, it has to be you!"

"I visited my mother on the hospital near here."

"..Oh.. Is that so? Sorry, I'll go then-!"

When (L/N) wanted to leave Todoroki alone, his hand grabbed onto her arm gently. With the startled swift and delicate gestures that she received, her cheeks dusted with reddish, translucent pattern. What made her staggered her even more that Todoroki's gaze was very different from before, they're become softer and sent a relaxing yet weird pleasure beneath it, at least, for (F/N).