𝗳 𝗹 𝗮 𝘀 𝗵 𝗯 𝗮 𝗰 𝗸 . . .

"Celeвrαтed people αre мαde тo cry.
Tнe voιce oғ тнe нeαrт тнαт wαɴтed тo вe нeαrd woɴ'т reαcн тнe wιɴd."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Being a 9 years old colleen means you're still a weak and flimsy one. Not just because your small and fragile body, but because you haven't manifested your Quirk yet. It'd be a peculiar and abashment datum if the daughter of two notorious Pro-Heroes is a Quirkless, right? In other side, you were delighted that you haven't inherited any Quirk. It's like a Freedom, a concise one.

"It's already afternoon, (F/N)! You still have courses!"

"But-Mom-I need to-"

"No excuses! I've paid for the tuition. And you're going throw it away? Are you dumb enough?"

"O-Okay, Mom! I'm sorry.."

"Go before you're late! Or your dad will find out and get angry at you."

"... I'll..."

Yes, being a Quirkless one, both of your parents assigned you into a motley of courses. If you couldn't get a Quirk, then at least, you got to be handful in every single things, they concluded. Do you enjoy it? Of course not. You're restless, not just with schools but also courses. You only love several lessons, such as Science or Mathematics. And you didn't mind to scour them deeply, never gave a damn about the others. One day, one of your classmate asked you,

"Nee (L/N)-chan! What's your dream?"

".. Dream?"

"Yes! Like me, I want to be a Hero, just like your parents!"

"I-I want to be a bird which flying freely, without any cage scraped it."

The only thing which made you ventured until that far is your grandmother's entity. You're terrified in the first that she might be as imperious as your parents, but she isn't. She loves you dearly, and she's the one who furled on your knowledge wider. She's the one who helped you find the motive why you're born amidst this world. Your dream is to becoming like her. She was the one who fought for Hero's initiative, solved every problems that the Heroes couldn't solve. She's very busy, you're unable to meet her easily, not even in holiday. Nonetheless, one day, she directly called you through the phone. It elevated your bad mood, your eyes sparkled blazingly, a wide smile appeared onto your visage.