𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱.

"Doɴ'т вe αғrαιd oғ ιɴѕpιrιɴɢ dιѕcord.
We lιve вy oυr owɴ ѕтyle oғ jυѕтιce."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After getting exhausted with the ripple of both written exams and practical exams, finally, everyone have their own recess. Just a few people didn't pass the exams and Aizawa-sensei said that they also could participate on the Summer Camp. Back on the Earth, Class 1-A's students immensely agreed with Ashido's idea to hang-out together tomorrow.

"(L/N)-chan! Let's go together~"

"I'm sorry, Ashido-chan! For this time, I wouldn't participate.."

"Ehh? Why?"

"I have some things to take care of."

"That's such a shame!! It wouldn't be fun without you, (L/N)-chan.."

"I'm very sorry about that."

It's decided that everyone except you, Bakugō and Todoroki. You exhaled a short breath, a flimsy countenance tattered onto your visage. Todoroki noticed the diminutive change from you, but he's unable to do something and ignored it. He knows that you're strong enough, even if some matter might overwhelm you or perhaps, changed you. Little did he knows, it was entirely because of him.

The day ended swiftly, in a blink of an eye. You're bewildered about what you're going to do tomorrow, and began to regretted why you didn't tag along with them. You chose to staying up late, practicing inside the small lounge inside your house. In the middle of the night, you seized an idea.

".. Should I visit her and bring him?"

Instead of skid into bewilderment deeper, you chose to called Bakugō. You're ready if you'll be greeted by a scream, growl or even rejection. It's your fault since the beginning to be vacillate. But what you received was a husky voice,

"What do you want, bitch? It's fucking 1 AM."

"Ouch-Don't curse, Kacchan! My ears hurt to heard it!"

"I don't care."