𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘.

"Iт'ѕ αlrιɢнт ιғ yoυ rυɴ oυт oғ вreαтн, ɴo oɴe wιll вlαмe yoυ.

Iт'ѕ oĸαy тo мαĸe мιѕтαĸeѕ ѕoмeтιмeѕ, вecαυѕe αɴyoɴe cαɴ do ѕo."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

[ Todoroki's P.O.V ]

The trip to reach United Nation's Headquarter was long and exhausting, I've never been riding into a Private Jet or in the plane for a long time. But at least, we managed to arrived safely on the massive building. Our team darted their way onto the Assembly's point,

"Endeavour-san, you're okay?"

"I'm fine, Sir! It's been a long time not to ride in any airplane but I'm good."

"Good. We'll proceed to enter the meeting, like what I've told you, feel free to speak when you're needed to."

"Yes, Sir."

When I entered the main assembly room, my eyes widened widely, mesmerized within how enormous and crammed room. i immensely saw the room from the Television, and now I'm standing here, I felt satisfied. I chose to sat on the Hero's section where the placard of my country, Japan, is placed. This enormous room hid a lot of horrified things, including someone who's recently entering the room, a familiar figure that I've never seen for a long time.

"The Secretary General entering the room. The conference will begin."

There, (F/N), sitting beside the President of the Conferences. I couldn't even believe my own eyes anymore, but she's alive and living her life fullest. Soon, the Conferences started and there isn't any second passed by me without spared glances towards her. (F/N) grows as an independent and strong woman, unreachable, like she's always gonna be. After the Conferences ends, we gathered into a dinner.

"Are you tired, Todoroki?"

"Not really, but I'm not that kind of people who talk so-"

"Oh yeah, I understand. That's fine, the Conferences will end tomorrow."