Chapter 1, Mending

You all know how things came to be. Forever fall, saving Cardin, Cardin being a bitch, and exposing Jaunes transcripts. Jaune is expelled, left on his own with nothing, betrayed by his friends, and disowned by his family. The usual beginning of a Jaune betrayal story.

It's been not even 6hours since he left beacon. It was turning night and Jaune was wandering around town in search of a way to relieve some of his build-up anger as he came across the grand reopening of The Club or Juniors as it was known.

With his duffle bag full of the few things he had left on his bag he approached the entrance as he was stopped by the bouncers. He gave them a single look that said more than a thousand words. A look full of hatred and bloodlust. The two bouncers backed up at that and let him in. Jaune did not care why they did stop him, if it was for his attire or his age, he had run out of fucks to give.

He made his way inside the renovated club, seeing people drinking, dancing, and being merry. He made a straight line for the bar, where a man was serving drinks to the customers. He was a head bigger and way more muscular than Jaune. As Jaune took a seat at the bar, he checked what he had left to spend… 70 lien, that's all he had left.

''Aren't you a little too young to be here kid?'' asked the bartender.

''Do you really care?'' spat Jaune.

''Point taken, what do you want?'' he asked.

''Give me enough, that I won't feel anything anymore. And keep it under 70.'' Stated Jaune.

''Cheat, heavy and a loot of it. Bad day I presume?'' asked the man as he took a glas and pored a golden brown liquid inside.

''Bad… that's like saying being beheaded is nothing but a scratch.'' Spat Jaune, as he took the drink and downed it in one go.

''That bad? Can't be that bad.'' Sad the bartender as he refilled his glass.

''Before I tell you that, what's your name?'' asked Jaune as he went to drink on his during a little slower this time.

''The name is Hei Xiao, but people call me Junior, and I'm the owner of this club.'' He  Introduced himself.

''Well Junior, I lost everything. And I mean everything. All that I have left is 70 lien that I'm spending on booze and the few items of clothing I got in my duffle bag. I even lost my faking name.'' Explained Jaune, with poison in the last sentence.

''Damn, that's harsh. But I feel that you are leaving out something.'' Stated junior, interested in the full story.

''Well, I told you the gist of it. I simply let out the details. Not like it matters anymore.'' Answered Jaune, finishing his drink.

''Come on, give me the full version. Give me the juicy details.'' Almost begged Junior.

Jaune did not get to answer that as a guy placed a hand on Jaunes shoulder. As Jaune turned around he came face to face with some bald shaved, shade wearing fat man.

''This is my seat, so get the fuck off of it.'' He stated already pissed of.

If it had been some days ago, Jaune would have given in and would leave it to him and even apologize. But that time was gone, Jaune was out of fucks to give.

''And what if I don't?'' asked Jaune, looking at the fat dude.

''I will beat the shit out of you kid.'' Stated the Fatman.

''Try me…'' He finished his drink ''Bitch'' he ended his sentence.

The faty saw red and at that tried to punch Jaune. Emphasis on Tried. The punch was aimed at the back of Junes head and he simply dodged to the right, the fist going over his left shoulder, he grabbed it with his left hand turning around yanking it to the left exposing the faty, before punching him in the face with an aura infused fist. The punch broke his glasses and his nose, sending him to the ground in pain.

''Now listen up, you fat bitch…'' said Jaune towering over his fallen form with murderous intend in his voice and hatred in his eyes. ''I had the worst possible day one could have, and I ran out of faks to give. Now I see two ways how you leave this place, 1 you run along with a broken nose and broken pride or 2 in a body bag. The choice is up to you bitchboi.'' Stated Jaune.

The faty did not hesitate as he got up and ran for his life. As he then noticed he drew the attention of quite a few people around. A quich 'What' from him made them snapback to what they were doing before the incident.

Jaune again took a seat at the bar where he faced a shocked Junior.

''You are a huntsman?'' he asked.

''In training and ex. Never had finished the academy never will.'' Stated Jaune.

''OK, now I have to hear your story. I even put the drinks on the house, eh?'' stated Junior pulling him another drink.

Jaune smirked at that and raised his glass.

''Ain't saying no to free boze. So get ready, this may take a while.'' He stated as he downed the drink.

''Good, how about we head to a vip room where we won't be disturbed?'' asked Junior.

Jaune shrugged ''Your call, even thou I could use a few more punching bags.''

''Just follow me.'' Stated Junior jumping over the bar. ''Girls you might Wana join us.'' He said to two similar looking girls, one dresedin white while the other was in red.

The 4 went to a private room and Jaune took a seat one one of the Black leather couches and tossed his bag besides the couch. The girls star on the couch oposit to him, and Junior soon joined them with some glasses and a bottle of booze. He the proceed to whisper something to the girls.

''These are my nieces, Militia and Melani. Or the twins as most people call them. Hope you don't mind them.'' Asked Junior.

Jaune chuckled at that. ''As long as I get free booze… so where should I start.'' Asked Jaune.

''How about the beginning.'' Asnvered the twins in unison.

''Well, everything began on a day, a day I made a mistake. I saved a bastartd… who I should have let die…''

To be continued