Chapter 5, What Comes Next Part 2/ Thus Was Born Anthony Tony Masters

Authors Note
Evryone thanks for the votes, I did not expect this story to do so well, it was #8 in Jaune Arc for 2 days. That's an achievement.
This chapter fall short, cause I got sick and can't find energy to write. Till I'm back on track, have a short chapter. Hope yall are doing better than me!
--------------------------------------------------------------

''Oh, that... I have no idea.'' Stated Jaune bluntly.

''What do you mean 'I have no idea'?'' shouted the twins.

''I mean exactly what I said.'' Stated Jaune, taking a sip from his coffee. ''I barely remember bits and pieces of what happened yesterday. And those do not inklued any master plans. Why do you think I was asking about yesterday in the first place.'' he explained.

''He's got a point... By the amount of huntsman grade boze he drunk, I'm surprised he's still alive and kicking.'' came Juniors voice from the kitchen.

''Whatever, if you don't have a master plan, what will you do then?'' asked Melani from the coutch.

"To be hones... Idk, I'll wait for the money of the 10k Dragons, after that... Idk. I will probably get a apartmentf in Vale and try to figure out what happened with my eyes, if it really has anything to do with my semblance. Other than that, I will cross that bridge when I get to it.'' explained Jaune, taking another sip from his mug.

"Living life as it comes, I like Jauney.'' State Miltia, earning a look of killing intend from Jaune.

"Don't call me that." he stated with venom.

''Jaune then.'' she retorted.

"No..." he stated, taking another sip.
"You know... Jaune Arc died the moment he was disowned... Jaune N.N. died at the bottom of a bottle.'' he stated as he took another sip."Call me Tony... Anthony Tony Master." he renamed himself.

And thus was born Anthony Tony Masters.

"Uh, fancy... Me likey." stated Melani.

"Well, we can talk details after breakfast.'' Stated Tony, gesturing to Junior who was bringing four plates of bacon and eggs over to the table.

Chapter break, see you guys!