Chapter 3, I Would Have Called It Bullshit, But I've Seen It Myself

(Authors note: Changed some things at the end of the chapter and corrected some mistakes.)

Jaune, as he got up with a devilish smirk on his face a an empty glass in his hand, walked towards the group of thugs.

''You know, I had the worst day one could have, and you coming here and being my punching bags is really nice. So... If you want a piece of me... Come get some!'' he stated shouting the last part as he threw the glas in his hand with all he had into one of the thugs, hitting him in the face, shattering it and cutting his face.

'Huh, no aura. Looks like it's scenario number 2.' he thought as the other thugs charged in.

Clubs and bat's came swinging towards him, fists and boots were aimed at him. But nothing hit. They were nothing but thugs. Low scum, that even he could take care of no problem.

Jaune redirected a bat and punched the thug holding it in the nose, breaking it. In pain the thug let go of the bat.

Jaune, now armed with a bat started to rain down hell on them. A broke nose there, a few broken kneecaps there, and a castration by crushing there.

After that only 5 thugs and the fatty were left. And Jaune was gona teach them that No one can mess with him anymore.

''And you call yourself a gang... how pathetic. I call you bunch waste of space and my time.'' he said as he charged in at the remaining thugs.

One by one they went down, actualy these thugs had aura... just really week aura... OK everyone had a weak aura compared to Jaune's ocean of a aura pool. On top of that, they had no style, even Jaune could see their movements and could pary, block or dodge their attacks with eas.

5 thugs down, he was up again the faty once more.

''I have only seen your face twice... And it's in my top 20 of my Most hated. Congrats.'' Stated Jaune walking towards the faty, blody bat resting on his shoulder.

Lets take a look at what the fatty was thinking at the moment.

'How, just who is he? Those were some of the best fighters of the 10k Dragons.' he thought, shivering in fear.

''Now... You had your chance to run... Now I'm gona put this bat where the sun does not shine.'' Stated Jaune devilish smirk not leaving his face for a moment.

Junior and the Twins on the other hand were dunfolded at the display of the guy who cheated his way into Beacon.

The fatty snapped out of his fear ''Pleas don't hurt me, I can get you money... Everyone wants money right.'' he pleaded. Almost unnoticed searching for something behind his back.

''You know, I do need money, but how will you worthless piece of trash get me money, I ask?'' stated Jaune.

''Simple, I will simply sell some organs...'' he pulls out a revolver from his back and starts shooting at Jaune. ''Your organs that is. Now die bitch!'' he shouted a
While shooting.

6 shots were fired, 6 shots hit... the metal of the aura enchanted bat that is.

Everyone including Jaune was shocked at that.

''OK, that happened...'' he said while looking at the bat. ''You little backstabbing, worthless piece of shit...'' he said turning to the now paleing fatty.
''After I'm done with you, no doc, no cop, no God and no devil will be able to recognize you ugly face!'' he said charging at the fatty.

One blody beatdown later.

''If you are still conscius, I expect my 10k by tommorow. I Will get it.'' he stated.

The blody mush that once was the fatty did not waste a second and with what little consciousness he had ran for it stumbling and falling down on multiple ocasions.

With that hopefully settled, Jaune picked up the revolver previously used by the fatty and tuged it in on the back of his belt. He walked back to the couch and sat back down, leaning the bloodied bat to his right and took a bootle of bose and downing almost half of it. While drinking he noticed Junior and the twins staring dumbfolded at him.

''What?'' he simply asked.

''What do you men 'What?', you just beet up a dozen 10k Dragons. Didn't you say you faked your way into Beacon?'' asked a shocked and confused Junior.

''Yes... What's your point?'' asked Jaune.

''Well, the 10k Dragons are not just some thugs. Most of them have aura and huntsmen training, and those'' he pointed at some of the uncounciis thugs who had a golden dragon on their back. ''Thouse are their captains. Their strongest guys. How did you beat them? The are huntsmen lvl!'' asked Junior.

Jaune after putting down the bottle just erupded into laughter. And he laugh for a good while. Junior and the twins just looked at him confused/worried.

After finally calming himself down he spoke up ''That was the best joke I've heard in a long time, thx for that I really needed a good laugh.'' he stated and continued to drink.

''That was no joke!'' shouted Militia.

Jaune looked at her ''You are serious... Hah, looks like someone is worse at being huntsmen then me.'' he snorted.

''No they are not, none of my boys could compare, even me and the twins would have a hard time dealing with them!'' stated Junior.

Jaune started laughing again and leaned back before falling silent for a moment that stretched longer than comfortable.

Jaune took a final swig and emptied the bottle. Looking at the cealing, empty bootle in hand he spoke up...

''This seems to good to be true... Scenario 2 played out... I drunk myself dead most likely and this is just what my imagination of heaven looks like. Drinking and beating up fucks. Could get used to it.'' he stated sitting up looking at them, and that's when the noticed it.

''What happened to your eyes?'' Melani asked.

Jaune looked at her with a confused look. ''What do you mean?'' he asked.

Melani searched one of the pocked of her combatskirt and pulled out a pocket mirror and opened it, turning it to Jaune. The reflection showed him how he looked normally, plus some red from the effect of alcohol and some splatter of blood. But there was one visible difference... His sapphire blue eyes... Were no longer. His irises changed from blue to black.

To Be Continued.