Chapter 6, Thus Was Born The Taskmaster

Authors note
I am back from the dead... OK maybe not dead but I sure felt like it. Stupid max difficult cold.

This story is doing way better than I had expected.
Thx yall for everything!
--------------------------------------------------------------

First person wiev, ???.

Awake... Asleep... Awake... Asleep...

End of me by Ashes remains playing on full volume besides me.

Awake...

I slowly open up my eyes, trying to find my scroll, which alarm clock function is blasting at maximum overdrive... And as soon as I find it I hit the turn of button.

Welp, time to get up... Sleep is for the weak anyway.

I take my hands to my face and try to wipe the sleepy es away, whizc like always never truly works. After that I sit up and stretch... Feeling and hearing my bones setke into the right spots, I get up from my bed and navigate my still dark bedroom to find the bathroom.

As I step into the bathroom, I flick on the light, blinded by the light I shield my eyes with my arm and walk towards the sink and open up the hot water. Keeping my eyes closed I give my face a good wash, before finally opening up my eyes.

The light being now bareable for my eyes I see my reflection. My new turned black eyes, my messy blonde hair now cut shorter at the sides and a small ponytail in the back. My chin adorned by some stumbles, as I did not bother shaving. I gave a wild of look actualy.

Narattor pov, ala Sims wathchin from above.

It's been about 1 Mounth since we last seen Jau... I mean Tony. It's been about 1 Mounth since Anthony Tony Masters was born. At a lot has happened since then.

Flashback brought to you by Taskmaster high kicking someone out of consciousness.

After the breakfast with Junior and the twins. Tony decided to go pay a wisit to the 10k Dragons, but not before having a plan of action. First and most important, he could not use his newly acquired name when dealing with the shady side of Vale... Or anything period. So he came up with his codename, Taskmaster. Yeah, creative. Masters, Taskmaster, the twins weren't to keen about that, but he went with it. Second, he did not go unarmed. He took the Revolver and after getting some ammo from the local gun shot, he was armed. Third, and maybe more inportant that the name, since your face is more inportant than a name, he decided to wear a mask. 'Can't find me if the don't know me.',and he was right about that. After adventuring around vale he found a thrift shop, which sold some masks. Lucky him... And after brousing some of the mask he settled for a half mask of a skeleton that covered his jaw, and a pair of shades to hide the rest. Combined with the hood of his hoody, that should hide his identity.

With all that set, he went to the lokation given by Junior. A rather shady bar, called the Golden Dragon. Ironic.

Inside the Golden Dragon

A tall, fit man, wearing black and gold. Wearing a lot of golden accessories. Rings on each finger, multiple watches on his wrists. Golden chains hanging from his neck. Gold earrings and lip piarcing. And a gold tooth. Was shouting at the beaten bloody faty.

10k Dragons, Golden Dragon... What did you expect the boss to look like?

"How the blody hell did one guy manage to beat you all up. Do you know what will happen to our reputation if word comes out some random dude, took out most of our men. Do you?" questioned the Boss.

"I know boss. But that you was way past our league. I thought he was just some drunk who did not recognize me and I tried to beat some sense into him, but he was Hella strong and scared me off, so I took a dozen commanders to rough him up... He took the out one by one. Like there were nothing. We are luck he let us go alive. I tried the old bargain back stab, but he deflected all six bullets with a bat. And he said he will be expecting his money today. I really do hope he was to drunk and forg*" the fattys explanation was interrupted by a bouncer flying in thrue the door, landing ko'd on a table.

Seconds later, a man walked in. He wore a pair of sneaker, blue jeans, a black hood with the hood up. Black shades covering his eyes and a skeletal mask hiding his lower face.

He looked at the fatty.

''Fatty, I would say I'm happy to see you again... But I don't like lying... Now, where is my money.'' he stated bluntly, voice muffled and slightly warped by the mask.

"T-t-t-thats him. That's the guy boss!" stutrrd the fatty, taking cover behind the boss.

The boss looked him over, didn't look like mutch, but he knew not to underestimate an opoment.

"So... You the guy who beat up my boys. Got a name?'' asked the boss nonchalantly.

"I got no name... But you can call me Taskmaster.'' Stated the now identified Taskmaster.

"Good... Now I know what to put on your tombstone!" exclaimed the boss, rushing towards Taskmaster.

The boss threw a aura enchanted punch towards him, only to be deflected by his arm, while also getting a jab in the gut, sending him stumbling backwards.

"It was ten thousand lien right?... Well now I want twenty!'' stated Taskmaster nonchalant, unfazed and still standing in the same spot he stopped when he entered the bar.

"Cocky are we? I'll teach you some manners?" shouted the boss, as he pulled a pair of brass cnuckles out from his poked and put the on his right hand. Charging in once again.

The boss aimed for his head, but he simply mowed his head to the left, letting the punch fly behind his head, before taking his outstretched hand with his right, holding it firmly and he raised his left and stuck his elbow, bending his arm into an Un natural way.

The boss screamed in agony. He may have aura, but even aura can't protect you from everything.

"That makes it fourty thousand now. You still want to continue?" sated Taskmaster, letting go of his crippled limb, as he fell to the ground before him.

The boss was confident in his martial arts, being a former mercenary huntsman. But that man... No, that monster before him was beyond him.

"W-who are you?'' the bone shaken boss asked.

"I have already told you. Call me The Taskmaster.'' he said as hi kicked him in the face, knocking him out.

"Now... Where is my money?'' he asked once again...

To be continued...